Are you a prospective student in need of extra funding to study internationally? Then you’ve stumbled on the right place because in tis blog, we’ve gathered information concerning ADB-Japan Scholarship Program for Developing Countries in Asia and Pacific.
Study in: Asia, Australia, NZ
Course begins 2022/2023
ADB-Japan Transient description:
The Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarship Program (ADB-JSP) aims to supply a possibility for well-qualified residents of ADB-Japan’s growing member nations to undertake postgraduate studies in economics, management, science and technology, and different development-related fields at collaborating educational institutions within the Asian and Pacific Region. Upon completion of their study programs, students are expected to contribute to the financial and social improvement of their dwelling nations.
Field(s) of study:
Programs lined by the ADB-JSP are postgraduate studies in economics, health, management, education, environment, agriculture, natural resource management, science and technology, and other development-related fields.
Solely packages supplied at the participating academic establishments in the Asian and Pacific Regions are eligible for ADB-JSP funding.
Number of Scholarships:
About 300 scholarships are awarded yearly.
The scholarships are open to residents of ADB’s borrowing member countries
The ADB-JSP gives full tuition charges, a month-to-month subsistence and housing allowance, an allowance for books and instructional materials, medical insurance, and travel bills.
The scholarship is for one year with an extension to the second year of study, as acceptable, which shall be conditional on the scholar sustaining a passable stage of efficiency as decided by the institute. The utmost length of scholarship award is 2 years for masters and doctorate programs.
1. A national of an ADB-Japan borrowing member nation (applicants from nations which are not borrowing from ADB-Japan aren’t eligible for the ADB-JSP Scholarship).
2. Gained admission to an accredited MA/PhD course at a tutorial establishment .
3. A bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with superior academic record.
4. At the least two (2) years of full-time professional working experience (acquired after a university diploma) at the time of application. Proficiency in oral and written English communication skills to be able to pursue studies.
5. Not more than 35 years old at the time of application. In distinctive instances, for programs that are acceptable for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years old.
6. In good health.
7. Ought to comply with return to his/her dwelling nation after completion of studies under the Program.
8. Executive Directors, Alternate Directors, management and employees of ADB-Japan, consultants, and relatives of the aforementioned aren’t eligible for the Scholarship.
9. Employees of educational establishments aren’t eligible for the Scholarship.
10. Applicants dwelling or working in a country aside from his/her dwelling nation aren’t eligible for scholarships.
11. ADB-Japan doesn’t help applicants who’re already enrolled in graduate degree programs.
12. ADB-Japan doesn’t sponsor undergraduate studies, distance studying programs, short-term coaching, conferences, seminars, thesis writing, and analysis tasks.
Applicants ought to request info and application forms from the chosen Tutorial Institution and may point out to that Institution that they’re applying for admission and that they wish to be thought-about for the ADB-Japan Scholarship. The finished Institution application form and required documentation, together with the ADB-JSP Information Sheet form, ought to be submitted to the tutorial establishment. No separate utility to ADB is important.
You need to send applications for scholarships a minimum of six months previous to the planned time that you want to begin studies. Please check with the normal month of intake and deadline of application in the participating academic institutions.
You will need to go to the official website (link found below) for detailed info on how one can apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.adb.org/site/careers/japan-scholarship-program/
Disclaimer: This is NOT the official ADB-Japan scholarship web page. This is solely a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship. While we endeavor to maintain the data updated and proper, info might change at any time without notice. For full and up to date info, please all the time consult with the official website of the scholarship supplier.