Beijing Institute of Technology International Scholarship in China
Do you want to study in China with a scholarship? If yes then this post could be for you.
Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship Overview
Beijing Institute of Technology is happy to bring international college students a possibility to pursue their increased training in China;
with the assistance of the Research in BIT International Scholarships supplied for the educational year 2022-2023.
This Beijing Institute of Technology International Scholarship application is obtainable to all of the non-Chinese students prepared to undertake an undergraduate or graduate diploma programme.
University Canada West Best International Scholarships in Canada
Fully funded Alexander von Humboldt Foundation Scholarships in Germany
Engineering Institute of Technology EIT International Scholarship in Australia
The students are required to make an admission application to be thought of for this award worth the full tuition price of the study programme.
Beijing Institute of Technology is a national main co-educational public college positioned in Beijing, China which was established in 1940.
Beijing Institute of Technology is ranked 361st in Best Global Universities. It’s dedicated to growing lofty ideals and sound scholarship.
The efficiently chosen college students can be offered a full tuition price masking scholarships by the Beijing Institute of Technology for the diploma programme undertaken them.
- Eligible Nations: All foreign national students are eligible to use for this Beijing Institute of Technology International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Topics: College students can apply for any undergraduate or graduate diploma programme on the Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Eligibility Standards: To be eligible, the candidates should meet all the following/given standards:
- The candidates have to be non-Chinese students.
- The candidates have to be full-time registered college students in partner universities.
- How to Apply: The candidates are required to use by way of the designated application portal of the institute. All eligible students can be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to current the following documents to the college:
- The Photocopy of Passport (photo web page and China visa web page)
- The Certified/Notarized Copy of Excessive School Transcripts (Chinese language or English version )
- The Certified/Notarized Copy of Excessive School Diploma (Chinese language or English version)
- Personal Statement/Study Plan
- BIT Freshmen Scholarship Application Type
- Applications beneath 18 should add all supplies required in Application Supplies for College students under 18
- Bodily Examination Record for Foreigner
- Financial Guarantee Letter (The certificates of bank savings)
- Non-criminal Record (Issued by the native police station)
- Admission Necessities: The applicants have to be between 18 and 25. Applicants under 18 ought to present a certificate of a guardian who has Beijing residency.
- Language Requirement: The students should submit scores on the next English language proficiency tests:
- HSK5 180
- TOEFL 80
- IELTS 5.5
Fully Funded University of Toronto International Scholarships in Canada
Fully Funded University of Agder International Scholarships in Norway
Maastricht University International Scholarship in Netherlands