Bill Gates Scholarships Program Overview
Bill Gates introduced 300 Bill Gates Scholarships in the US. All expenses coated the Bill Gates scholarship for international college students.
The Gates Scholarship 2023 is open to use now to Study in United States Universities.
The Gates Scholarship is a highly selective, Full Scholarship to Study Full-time Undergraduate Degree in the US. The Students will obtain full funding.
The Gates Scholarship (TGS) awards 300 Scholarships to Top Students to avail Bill Gates Scholarship and offers them the chance to reach their Full Potential.
The Bill Gates Scholarships for Undergraduate College students is Funded by Microsoft founder Bill Gates.
Students will obtain funding for the full cost of attendance. It’s a Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students and can cover all of the Expenses for the Duration of the Scholarship.
- Tuition Charges
- Transportation, and may include other private costs.
- A High School Senior
- From at least one of the following ethnicities: African-American, American Indian/Alaska Native*, Asian & Pacific Islander American, and/or Hispanic American
- A US citizen, national, or permanent resident
- In good tutorial standing with a minimal cumulative weighted GPA of 3.3 on a 4.0 scale (or equal).
- Additionally, a student must plan to enroll full-time, in a four-year degree program.