Applications for the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Scholarships 2022-2023 are now open for international students around the globe. From the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to you, scholarships will be available to cover approximately half (€17,500) of the total cost of the programme for the academic year 2022-2023.
The aim is to provide financial assistance to candidates in need of it to cover their studies in one of the IHE Delft programmes or courses either partly or fully.
Interested and eligible candidates across the globe are welcome to apply for the funding opportunity to study in Netherlands.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
Host Institution(s): IHE Delft in Netherlands
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Scholarship Worth: 50% (€17,500) of the total cost
Number of Awards: Not Stated
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters, PhD)
Nationality: International Students
More like this:
In order to be considered for Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Scholarships 2022-2023, you need to meet the following eligibility criteria. As an international student, you must:
- Be from a low or middle income country (see the list of countries through this OECD website)
- Have a provisional admission to the programme
- Have secured 50% matching funds required evidence provided.
You might also like:
- Anderson University International Scholarships
- The Science Ambassador Scholarship
- Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship
- University of Canada West Scholarships
- Brock University International Scholarships
Application procedure for Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Scholarships
Interested candidates only need to apply for one of IHE Delft programmes or courses. If you meet all the above-mentioned conditions, you will be automatically shortlisted for this scholarship. You do not need to apply separately for the scholarship.
- Applicants whose motivation has the best fit with the programme objectives will pass to the next stage of selection (interview).
- At least half of the scholarships will be awarded to female candidates.
- Selection will furthermore be based on your motivation which you need to present in the application form when you submit your online application. It is therefore of utmost importance to pay additional attention to the motivation questions.
As usual, you may visit the Official Website for even more details.
Application Deadline: 1 May 2022.