Bond University International Scholarships in Australia 2023
Bond University Scholarship Overview
The Eastwest Strategic Trends Research Forum (ESTR-Forum) of the Faculty of Society and Design at Bond University is offering two Alan Chan HDR PhD Scholarships to high-achieving candidates.
The aim of the Bond University International Scholarship programme is to help international students who wish to pursue PhD studies for the tutorial session 2022/2023.
Brandeis University International Scholarships in USA 2023
Fully Funded Erasmus University Rotterdam International Scholarships in Netherlands
Saint Martin’s University International Scholarships in USA 2023
Ranked 20th within the Times Higher Education among the many best small universities on this planet, Bond University is Australia’s first private;
not-for-profit college that seeks to be recognized internationally as a number one independent university.
The chosen candidates might be provided a $AU 28,854 residing stipend per annum and a full payment waiver for a three-years by Bond University.
- Eligible Countries: All worldwide and home students are eligible to use for this Bond College International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Topics: PhD degree program available within the following areas of curiosity in intercultural research and International Relations:
- Diplomacy in a diversely-informed world
- Intercultural investigation of ideas and strategies of Peacebuilding
- Global perspectives for integrated sustainability
- The evolving position of the United Nations in 21st-century security issues
- Indigenous insights informing Australian variety within the Indo-Pacific area
- The arising International Relations from the standpoint of Eastern philosophies: such as Confucian, Daoist, and Buddhist
- The International Relations of Space: Multilateralism vs Militarization
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates should meet all the following/given criteria:
- You’re a domestic student in case you are an Australian citizen, a New Zealand citizen, or an Australian permanent visa holder.
- You might be a global pupil, whether you’re within or outside Australia, and you don’t meet the domestic student criteria.
- Candidates will need to have a master’s diploma from a recognized university.
Fully Funded Karolinska Institute International Scholarship in Sweden
Ozyegin University International scholarships in Turkey 2023
- Find out how to Apply: Applications for admission will be submitted online by way of the college portal. Expressions of interest should be sent to FSDResearch@bond.edu.au
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to current the following documents to the college:
- Academic transcripts
- Resume / CV
- Proposed topic with a brief written statement (1 page describing your analysis project area)
- Admission Necessities: The successful applicant will need to meet all Bond University requirements for entry into the PhD program;
and obtain the milestones required by the University throughout their doctoral program.
- Language Requirement: The students should submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS): Academic
- Test of English as a Foreign Language internet-Based Test (TOEFL iBT)
- C1 Advanced
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE)
Fully funded Eindhoven University of Technology International Scholarships in Netherlands
Fully Funded Bill Gates Scholarships Program in USA 2023
Fulda University of Applied Sciences International Scholarships in Germany