Applications for the Harvard University Boustany MBA Scholarship 2022 are currently being invited at the Harvard University in USA for a complete study programme. The host institution, Harvard University, is one of the world’s most prestigious Universities offering one of the world’s leading MBA programmes.
The fully funded Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted bi-annually for a two-year course at Harvard Business School. Boustany Foundation offer scholarship awards to exceptionally gifted individuals, creates life-changing chacnces for less privileged young people. Candidates for the scholarship must possess outstanding academic background and exhibit considerable promise.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Boustany Foundation/ Harvard University
Scholarship’s Host Institution: Harvard University, USA.
Type of Scholarship: Full Funding
Scholarship level: Masters.
Available Slots: Not stated
Financial Benefit/Allowance: US$102,200 plus other benefits
Subject Eligibility: Business-related programmes.
Eligible Candidate Nationality: International students.
The Scholarship offers the following:
- Financial aid amounting to US$102,200 (US$51,100 per year) towards tuition fees
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
More like this:
Eligibility Criteria for Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship
To be eligible for the Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2021, applicants must fulfill the following criteria:
- Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA programme.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
The Boustany Foundation Internship
The following is a list of important information to know about the Internship in the Boustany Foundation:
- Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation.
- Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
You might also like:
- Anderson University International Scholarships
- The Science Ambassador Scholarship
- Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship
- University of Canada West Scholarships
- Brock University International Scholarships
Candidates for the Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship should first apply for admission into Harvard Business School and then send a copy of their curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: Not announced yet (Updated annually).
You may visit the Official Website for more details.