Are you a prospective student in need of extra funding to chase that dream of yours to study internationally? Then you have just managed to stumble on the right place because in this blog, we’ve gathered information concerning British Chevening Scholarships in UK for International Students.
Deadline: 2 Nov 2021 (annual)
Study in: UK
Course begins Sept/Oct 2022
Chevening Transient description:
Chevening Scholarships are the UK government’s international scholarship programme, funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organisations. The programme presents awards to excellent students with management potential from all over the world to study for a master’s diploma in any subject at any UK university.
Any university within the UK
Level/Field(s) of study:
Full-time taught Masters Degree Programme in any topic. Use the course finder to seek out eligible master’s levels at every university throughout the UK.
Variety of Awards:
Around 1,500 scholarships globally will be supplied.
The scholarships are focused to residents of Chevening-eligible countries. See the official web site for full listing of nations eligible for Chevening scholarships.
A Chevening Scholarship usually covers university tuition charges, a month-to-month dwelling allowance, an economy class return airfare to the UK, and extra grants and allowances to cover important expenditure.
To be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship it’s essential to:
• Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible nation or territory.
• Return to your nation of citizenship for at least two years after your scholarship has ended
• Have accomplished all parts of an undergraduate diploma that can allow you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university by the point you submit your application. This is sometimes equal to an upper second-class 2:1 honours diploma within the UK however could also be different relying in your course and university selection.
• Have at the very least two years (equivalent to 2,800 hours) of work experience.
• Apply to a few completely different eligible UK university courses and have acquired an unconditional supply from one of these decisions by 15 July 2022.
Applications are at present closed.
Applications for Chevening Awards can solely be submitted using the Chevening online application system, accessible by the ‘apply’ button in your nation’s page. The deadline for applications is 2 November 2021 at 12:00 GMT (noon).
You will need to go to your individual nation page on the official website for detailed info on learn how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.chevening.org/
Disclaimer: This is NOT the official scholarship web page. This is solely a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship. While we endeavor to maintain the data updated and proper, info could change at any time without notice. For full and up to date info, please all the time refer to the official website of the scholarship supplier.