This is to inform the general public that the Clark University Scholarships 2022-2023 are now open for applications. Interested candidates from international countries around the world who would like to study undergraduate courses are welcome to send request for applications.
These are fully funded undergraduate scholarships for international students. This scholarship Program covers $15,000 to $25,000 per year for four years, contingent upon meeting academic standards for renewal.
Host Institution(s): Clark University
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Study in: Massachusetts, United States of America
Eligible Countries: All world countries.
Eligible Courses Offered: Eligible Bachelor’s Programs offered at the Clark University
Duration of Program: Four year
Required Language: English.
About the Scholarship Sponsor
Clark University was founded in 1887 as the first all-graduate institution in the country. We have come a long way in the intervening years, but one thing has never wavered: Our commitment to meaningful education that leads to positive change for our community and our world. A lot has happened since 1887, when Jonas Gilman Clark founded Clark University as the first all-graduate school in the United States. Clark’s history is steeped in innovations that have shaped our lives, from rockets to the birth control pill.
Clark aspires to be dynamic, multicultural, and is always striving to be better. We are dedicating the resources to ensure a more equitable Clark, and our faculty are continually re-examining and reshaping curricular offerings to focus on systemic change.
Recipients of the Clark Global Scholarship Program are provided the recipient with the following benefits:
- If admitted to the Global Scholars Program, you will receive a scholarship of $15,000 to $25,000 per year. This is done contingent upon meeting academic standards for renewal.
- If your financial need is greater than the amount of the Global Scholars award, you may be eligible for up to an additional $5,000 in need-based financial aid.
You might also like:
Eligibility Criteria for Clark Global Scholarship Program
As an interested applicant, you must fulfill the following criteria and requirements in order to be eligible for Clark Global Scholarship Program:
- You must be a first-year applicant who has attended school overseas for at least four years and not a transfer student. Clark also will consider international citizens attending school in the United States.
- You also should have demonstrated the potential to provide leadership in your community and the world and to commit to making a difference.
- You need to show good academic results and other activities.
- Your eligibility for scholarships depends on your academic achievement as indicated on your application for admission, not on your family need.
- International students who may qualify for scholarships are still expected to demonstrate the ability to cover a significant percentage of the cost of their education. This includes students who wish to be considered for the Presidential LEEP Scholarship or the Global Scholars Program.
Also check out:
- Marconi University International Scholarships in USA
- Ohio State University Grants and Scholarships
- University of Chicago Graduate Fellowship Program
- Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarships
- UFV International Excellence Entrance Scholarships
Application Procedure for Clark Global Scholarship Program
To successfully apply for Clark Global Scholarship Program as an eligible applicant, you will need to follow the steps below:
- First of all, you need to create an account through here.
- Complete the College Scholarship Service (CSS)/Financial Aid PROFILE form.
- Complete and submit the CSS or Financial Aid PROFILE by the deadline (Check below).
- You’ll then receive detailed information — including the topic of the short essay — on how to apply for the scholarship.
NOTE: Please do not forget to use 3279 for the Clark CSS Code.
Clark Global Scholarship Website
Please visit official website to know further details about the Clark Global Scholarship Program through the following link: Official Website
Application Deadline: November 15, 2022 / January 1, 2022