If you are a female and you would like a scholarship to study in Japan then this post could be for you.
College Women’s Association of Japan Scholarship Overview
The College Women’s Association of Japan is happy to supply Japanese female college students a chance to pursue their doctoral diploma in Japan;
with the assistance of the Study in CWAJ International Student Graduate School Women’s Scholarships for the educational year 2022/2023.
The College Women’s Association of Japan International Scholarship was established to assist female college students from all around the world. 2022 will mark the milestone of the 40th anniversary.
CWAJ has persistently continued activities to meet the wants of society at the moment in a variety of fields such as education, artwork, international exchange, and social contribution.
CWAJ’s mission is to support higher schooling, nurturing future leaders who will contribute to a greater world.
CWAJ has supplied scholarships and grants to over 860 people from 46 nations for college study for women outside their residence nations;
visually impaired women and men from Japan, and, more recently, the CWAJ Pandemic Response Scholarship for Nursing Students.
Profitable candidates can be supplied with 2,000,000 for doctoral studies on the College Women’s Association of Japan.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for this College Women’s Association of Japan International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Topics: The scholarship can be awarded in any topic provided by the college
- Eligibility Standards: To be eligible, the candidates should meet all the following/given standards:
- Candidates to support female students all around the world.
- There aren’t any restrictions on their age or discipline of study
- Tips on how to Apply: Students are required to finish the online application. While there isn’t any formal application for scholarships, college students are anticipated to send in a request to apply for a scholarship.
- Supporting Paperwork: The students should submit official English highschool and faculty transcripts, proof of the financial statement, and proof of passport.
- Admission Necessities: For taking admission, candidates will need to have a bachelor’s or master’s degree certificate with excellent tutorial achievement.
- Language Requirement: College students must display that they’ve a good level of written and spoken English or Japanese is acceptable