The University of Nottingham’s Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships are currently open for applications. Outstanding students from the continent of Africa, India and selected Commonwealth countries are invited for the Masters Scholarships to study at the host institution, University of Nottingham, in the United Kingdom for the 2022-2023 academic session.
The scholarship programme is for international students who aspire to make a difference to the development of their original country of residence. The scholarships supply tuition discount as high as 100% for a full-time masters research programme.
Host Institution: University of Nottingham
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Nottingham
Study Level: Masters
Scholarship Type: Tuition waiver
Scholarship Worth: Up to 100% tuition waiver
Number of Awards: 105 scholarships are available to be awarded
Eligible Nationality: Africans, Indians and Selected Commonwealth Nationals
More like this:
Eligibility Criteria for Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships
In order to be considered eligible to apply for the Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships, applicants must meet the following conditions. You must:
- Be domiciled in Africa, India or one of the selected Commonwealth countries.
- Be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes.
- Hold an offer to start a full-time masters (including MRes) at the University of Nottingham, UK in September or October 2022 in the faculties of Engineering, Medicine and Health Sciences, Science, Social Sciences.
There are certain countries which are considered eligible for the Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships. As well as the eligibility criteria already stated earlier, candidates who are interested in applying should also be citizens from at least one of the following countries:
Africa (all countries that consist), Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu and Vanuatu.
You might also like:
- Anderson University International Scholarships
- The Science Ambassador Scholarship
- Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship
- University of Canada West Scholarships
- Brock University International Scholarships
Interested applicants for the Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships must go along the following procedure to apply successfully:
- apply for and receive an offer to study a full-time masters programme at the University of Nottingham before applying for the scholarship.
- After being offered admission, you can then proceed to apply through the scholarships section at MyNottingham.
- Applicants that have an offer for an MRes course may proceed to send an email to the scholarships team through this email address for instructions on how to apply.
Feel free to visit the Official Website for further details.
Application Deadline: 20th May 2022