DISTED College International Scholarships in Malaysia
Are you looking for a scholarship to study in Malaysia? If yes, this could be your opportunity
DISTED College Scholarship Overview
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to thrive and obtain significance in knowledge to satisfy your career goals;
by making use of for the Sports Scholarships supplied by the DISTED College for the academic year 2022-2023.
Diploma-level programs might be supported with the award of this scholarship.
All Malaysian nationwide students who’ve undertaken any diploma programme on the DISTED School are eligible to win this DISTED College International Scholarship;
the award of which will contribute 100% in the direction of the tuition fee of the undertaken programme.
Fully Funded University of Antwerp International Scholarships in Belgium
Fully Funded University of Toronto International Scholarships in Canada
Fully Funded University of Agder International Scholarships in Norway
DISTED College is a private college inside George Town, the capital city of the Malaysian state of Penang;
ranking on the 105th position in the nation amongst national colleges with a mission to help and encourage students to pursue educational excellence, resulting in graduates with the good knowledge;
skills, and constructive attributes to serve the industry and society.
A DISTED School International Scholarship covering 100% tuition price of the undertaken degree programme by the chosen college students.
Maastricht University International Scholarship in Netherlands
Marcus Oldham College International Scholarship in Australia 2022-2023
- Eligible Nations: Malaysian national college students are eligible to apply for this DISTED College International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Topics: Students can apply for a diploma programme supplied at the DISTED College.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates should meet all the following/given criteria:
- The candidates should be new applicants for Diploma Student enrolling for the 2022 intake.
- The candidates should be National Athletes representing Malaysia for the last two years.
- How to Apply: Students should fill out the admission application form. Students should submit a separate scholarship application form.
- Supporting Paperwork: The scholars are required to present the following paperwork to the university:
- Bachelor degree transcripts
- Copy of passport
- Passport-sized photographs
- Highschool graduation certificate
- Different course-specific documents
- Admission Requirements: Students should check the university’s necessities for international students.
- Language Requirement: The students are requested to satisfy the English language proficiency requirements of the college.