Energy Efficient Machine Learning Models Development Scholarships
Energy Efficient Machine Learning Models Development Scholarship Overview
The University of Liverpool and National Tsing Hua University are happy to announce the Worldwide PhD Scholarships within the Energy Efficient Machine Learning Models Development.
The college is accepting purposes for the educational year 2022-2023.
This project is part of a 4-year twin PhD programme between National Tsing Hua University (NTHU) in Taiwan and the College of Liverpool.
College students can draw on large-scale national facilities of each nations and create a worldwide community of contacts across two continents.
Fully Funded Eindhoven University of Technology International Scholarships in Netherlands
Fully Funded ETH Zurich International Scholarships in Switzerland 2023
Fully Funded Maastricht University International Scholarships in Netherlands
Each the University of Liverpool and NTHU has agreed to waive the tuition charges (value £25,000 per year for international college students in UK or Taiwan.
The University of Liverpool is a public analysis college based mostly in Liverpool, England. It presents more than 230 first-degree courses throughout 103 subjects.
Nationwide Tsing Hua University is a public analysis college in Hsinchu Metropolis, Taiwan, and it’s certainly one of Taiwan’s six nationwide analysis universities.
It’s consistently ranked among the many high three finest universities in Taiwan in world college rankings.
There are 12 colleges or schools, 26 departments, and 30 graduate institutes affiliated with NTHU.
Energy Efficient Machine Scholarship Advantages
The University of Liverpool and NTHU have agreed to waive tuition charges value £25,000 per year for international students for the challenge.
A TWD11 000/month stipend will contribute to living prices (the equal of £280 per month). Further funding could possibly be available for glorious candidates.
West African Research Association Scholarships in Africa 2023
University of Adelaide International Scholarships in Australia
Energy Efficient Machine Scholarship Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligibla for this the Energy Efficient Machine Learning Models Development Scholarships.
- Eligible Course or Topics: PhD diploma in energy-efficient machine learning fashions offered by the university.
- Eligibility Standards: To be eligible, the candidates should meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates should be an International.
- Candidates should be enrolled within the PhD degree programme at the university.
- How to Apply: Admission applications should be submitted by way of the University of Liverpool online application portal or the NTHU online application portal.
The students are inspired to contact Dr. Anh Nguyen (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Dr. Chun-Yi Lee (email@example.com) with the CV and analysis proposal.
Please use the topic NTHU-UoL PhD Application in your e-mail.
- Supporting Documents: These DNN fashions have been broadly employed in varied application domains such as laptop vision (CV), self-driving cars, autonomous drones;
surveillance cameras, and natural language processing (NLP), and so forth. To finish the online application, you’ll want:
- School or college transcripts/ certificates
- University transcripts
- Degree certificates
- Personal statement
- Two references signed and on letter-headed paper (these ought to be academic references when you’ve got been in full-time education in the last three years)
- Research proposal (may be tested for plagiarism, collusion, and different irregularities).
- Admission Requirements: The applicants will need to have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in related topics.
- Language Requirement: The students will need to have knowledge of conversational English at both universities.
Bond University International Scholarships in Australia 2023
Brandeis University International Scholarships in USA 2023
Saint Martin’s University International Scholarships in USA 2023