After the successful outcome of the primary and second batches of the mentorship programme, in addition to the emergence of over forty profitable mentees who gained admission into top-ranking faculties in the US of America, Europe, the UK, and so forth. The Enugu State Scholarship and Training Loans Board is hosting a 3rd batch of the mentorship programme with the identical workforce of consultants and mentors to help candidates in gaining admission to universities of their selection overseas.
- Graduates MUST be an indigene of Enugu State and wish to advance their training in the US or Europe.
- Graduates with a first-class diploma get automated entry to this programme with better assistance and documentation.
- Graduates with a GRE rating of 300 or beyond, a TOEFL rating of 90 or beyond, or an IELTS rating of 7.0 or beyond.
- Graduates with a GPA between 2.1 and 2.2 who haven’t enrolled in the aforementioned assessments, however who’ve publications, conferences, and so forth., and who can get the aforementioned examination scores.
REQUIREMENT FOR ENUGU STATE SCHOLARSHIP
- Candidates should get hold of a genuine LGA identification letter from their LGA of origin.
DESIRABLE QUALITIES IN PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATES:
- Lively participation in Enugu State Scholarship and Training Loans Board coaching programmes.
- Excellent efficiency in assessments and examinations.
- A powerful educational document (publications, transcript and conferences)
Publications, transcripts, conferences, and LGA identification letters, amongst different issues.
Enugu State Scholarship and Training Loans Board will maintain the next workshop/screening and selection exercise, in addition to assigning candidates to mentors:
Date: July 9
Time: 9:00 a.m.
Venue: Nike Lake Resorts Resort, Enugu.
Carry your LGA identification letter and any supporting documentation.
NOTE: All earlier mentees who haven’t acquired a world scholarship ought to attend this programme to reaffirm their dedication.