Erasmus University Rotterdam Scholarship Overview
The Erasmus University Rotterdam is searching for a person interested in researching the online and offline presence of mis;
and disinformation to apply for the PhD Scholarships in Combatting Mis- and DIs info in the Covid Pandemic project.
Erasmus The University Rotterdam International Scholarship is open for the academic year 2022-2023.
The candidates should have a degree in communication science or a associated discipline such as political science or sociology to qualify for this position.
The chosen candidates can be provided nice benefits such as a holiday allowance, paid leave scheme, and their full-time monthly salary.
Erasmus University Rotterdam is a highly ranked international research college in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
The college proudly stands on the 68th place in Best Global Universities for its prime quality and positive societal affect of its research and education.
The chosen candidates can be based at faculty ESSB, department of public administration and sociology in Woudestein,
with a minimal of €2,541 to a maximum of €3,247 gross per month on a full-time foundation and an extra 8% holiday allowance, an end-of-year payment of 8.3%;
and a really generous paid leave scheme.
- Eligible Nations: All international and home nation national candidates can apply for this Erasmus University Rotterdam International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Topics: The candidates can apply for a PhD position or the research project ‘Combating mis- and disinformation
within the Covid pandemic’ at the Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates should meet all the following/given standards:
- An curiosity in mis- and disinformation and its potential results.
- A quantitative empirical analysis focus and information of, or the willingness to learn,
particular quantitative abilities, together with (but not limited to) (automated) content evaluation and experimental research.
- Proven proficiency in statistical software such as Stata.
- A scientific mindset, inquisitive character, enthusiasm for working in an interdisciplinary crew, and the capability to work independently.
- How to Apply: candidates should go on the university portal to apply for admission. Applications for the PhD place on this challenge can be made on the bottom of this page.
- Supporting Documents: The students should submit a cover letter and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: The candidates must have a completed MSc degree in Communication Science or a associated discipline such as Political Science or Sociology.
Candidates at the moment finalizing their Master’s are also invited to apply, with the situation that the diploma have to be completed by the time the project begins.
- Language Requirement: The applying candidates should have excellent English language proficiency. Fluency in the Dutch language will come as a decisive advantage.