Are you a prospective student in need of extra funding to study internationally? Then you’ve stumbled on the right place because in this article , we’ve gathered information concerning ESED Scholarships for International Students.
Global Sustainable Electricity; ESED Partnership
Deadline: 11 April 2022 (annual)
Study in: Any Nation*
Course begins 2022
The aim of the ESED scholarship is to help excellent students pursuing advanced studies in sustainable energy development and to encourage significant contributions to the collective body of information about this topic.
*Any accredited educational establishment around the globe. GSEP encourages the application of scholars pursuing studies in universities of the worldwide South.
Level/Field of study:
Master’s Programmes in areas directly associated to zero-carbon energy development, sustainable energy development, renewable energy and/or the power sector.
Number of Awards:
About 10 ESED scholarships will be awarded yearly.
Residents of developing countries listed by DAC/OECD
ESED Scholarships of US$ 10,000 per year for as much as two years are supplied for master’s level students.
To be eligible for this scholarship, prospective applicants should:
- • Undertake master’s-level studies within the fields of zero-carbon energy, sensible grids, electric transportation, energy storage, advanced electricity technologies, public policy, economics, law, political science, or other related fields.
- • Pursue full-time studies for no less than one full school year (two or three semesters), starting in autumn 2022. Students within the second year of a two-year program are eligible to apply, provided that they meet this requirement.
- • Be a citizen of a growing nation/territory on the List of official development aid recipients identified by the Development Co-operation Directorate (DAC) of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- • Be dedicated to returning to their dwelling nation/territory after their studies to contribute to its growth
- • Be an impressive ESED student
- – Graduates with wonderful grades in the top 20% of their class
- – Is dedicated to zero-carbon energy development
- – Has a history of community involvement
- – Is set to advance their knowledge and understanding
Applications needs to be submitted along with required paperwork utilizing (working with) the ESED Online Scholarship Application System. Deadline is 11 April 2022 (23:59, UTC-05:00) nonetheless, you’re strongly inspired to submit your file as early as possible.
You will need to go to the official website (link found below) to access the online application system and for detailed information on methods to apply for this scholarship.
Official Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership
Scholarship Website: https://www.globalelectricity.org/scholarship/
Disclaimer: This is NOT the official scholarship web page. This is solely a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship. While we endeavor to maintain the information updated and proper, data could change at any time without notice. For full and up to date info, please at all times confer with the official web site of the scholarship supplier.