ETH Zurich Scholarship Overview
Would you like financial help to finish your education? Then, ETH Zurich has just the opportunity for you.
It has launched the Two PhD Positions in Computational Near-Surface Geophysics for the tutorial year 2022-2023.
The ETH Zurich International Scholarship programme goals to encourage international candidates who need to pursue a PhD degree in computational near-surface geophysics at ETH Zurich.
ETH Zurich is a public analysis university in Zürich, Switzerland.
Based by the Swiss Federal Authorities in 1854 with the stated mission to educate engineers and scientists, the college focuses totally on science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
ETH Zurich was ranked 15th on the planet. It has a world-class status in academia and industry.
ETH Zurich will present the salary for applicants. ETH Zurich is a family-friendly employer with glorious working situations.
You can look forward to a thrilling working atmosphere, cultural diversity, and engaging provides and benefits.
- Eligible Nations: All nationalities are eligible for this ETH Zurich International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Topics: PhD diploma in computational near-surface geophysics.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates should meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates should be home or International.
- Candidates ought to have a keen interest and preferably experience in numerical ahead modeling and inversion.
It is also planned to carry out a limited amount of laboratory experimentation and fieldwork in the framework of each projects.
- How one can Apply: In an effort to apply for the stipend, applicants should submit an online application form. Please contact Prof. Dr. Hansruedi Maurer (email@example.com ); solely online functions will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the college:
- Cover letter
- Academic transcripts
- Admission Requirements: Candidates ought to hold a Master’s degree in geophysics, physics, mathematics, or electrical engineering.
- Language Requirement: College students will need to have excellent proficiency or working languages in our group are English and German