Fitzwilliam College Scholarship Overview
Applications are being accepted from excellent college students for the E D Davies Scholarships within the UK. This study programme is organized by the Fitzwilliam Faculty.
Three Fitzwilliam College international Scholarship are available to talented worldwide candidates who wish to start their PhD degree programme for the academic 12 months 2022-2023.
Established in 1966, Fitzwilliam College is a constituent school of the University of Cambridge.
A venture supposed to offer academically wonderful students of all backgrounds an opportunity to study at the university.
It’s Cambridge’s seventh-largest school, with approximately 475 undergraduates, 500 graduate college students and 90 fellows.
The Fitzwilliam College will present an amount of £1,460 to the chosen candidates in UK. The award can’t be used towards the financial undertaking required for admission to the course;
however could also be used as additional funding in the direction of conference travel and different extra research bills and towards residing bills.
- Eligible Nations: All nationalities are eligible for this Fitzwilliam College international Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship shall be awarded in any subject provided by the college.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates should meet all the following standards:
- All full-time PhD courses are eligible.
- All nationalities and fee standing
- How to Apply: To be eligible for this chance, applicants have to take admission in a PhD diploma at Fitzwilliam College. To request an award, full the online application kind.
- Supporting Documents: The scholars should submit academic records, CV, copy of passport, two references, and recommendation letters.
- Admission Necessities: Students should comply with the formal requirements of the PhD program.
- Language Requirement: Students have to exhibit that they’ve a good level of written and spoken English.