Fulda University of Applied Sciences Scholarship Overview
To provide monetary and non-material support to high-achieving and dedicated students from everywhere in the world;
Fulda University of Applied Sciences has established Deutschland stipendium for the educational year 2022-2023.
All worldwide college students, already enrolled and newly commencing college students, each, can apply for this Fulda University of Applied Sciences Worldwide Scholarship to earn as much as 150 EUROS.
Students can be assessed on their social commitment and private achievements, similar to students’ overcoming challenges or obstacles of their social background along with academic achievements.
Previously generally known as Fachhochschule Fulda, it was based because the fifth state University of Applied Sciences in Hesse in 1974;
Fulda College of Utilized Sciences is a practice-oriented university with an international profile. It’s situated within the city of Fulda, within the Fulda district of Hesse, southwest Germany.
The chosen candidates can be awarded 150 EUROS to meet their monetary wants during their undergraduate or graduate study on the Fulda University of Applied Sciences.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to use for this Fulda University of Applied Sciences International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: College students can apply for undergraduate or graduate programmes provided on the Fulda University of Applied Sciences.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants should meet all the following/given criteria:
- The candidates should demonstrate tutorial achievement.
- How to Apply: Admissions applications for Fulda by the international students have to be made first. Scholarship application have to be submitted separately.
- Supporting Documents: The scholars are required to present the following documents to the university:
- a scan in the unique language of your secondary college transcript, together with programs taken and grades/marks awarded
- a scan in the unique language of documentation showing that you have passed the university entrance examination in your home country
- a scan in the unique language of academic transcripts from different university/post-secondary study programmes together with courses taken and grades/marks awarded;
in addition to certified copies of any diploma certificates (e.g. Bachelor’s/Master’s degrees)
- a scan of official translations into German or English of all of the above documents
- a scan of required language proficiency
- APS certificate
- Admission Requirements: The candidates should meet the academic and entry requirements of the programme they wish to apply for at Fulda.
- Language Requirement: The students should submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 5.5
- TOEFL iBT – 72
- TOEFL PBT – 543
- DSH2, TestDaF 4×4, telc C1 Hochschule, or Goethe C1 submitted on the latest on the day of enrolment for German Language proficiency