Asian Development Bank Internship Scholarship Overview
The application interval for the ADB Internship 2023 is now open. All international students can apply for the Fully Funded Asian Development Bank Internship program 2023.
The ADB will cover the full expenses. No IELTS/TOEFL Requirements. Individuals from ADB member countriesg are eligible to apply for the Internship Program.
There are presently 68 member countries of ADB. It means if you’re from one of the countries then you might be eligible for the Asian Development bank internship.
No IELTS, or TOEFL necessities for the Internship. The Duration of the Asian Development Bank Internship Program is for eight Weeks. The Internship will begin in January 2023.
The ADB Internship is only obtainable to Post-graduate degree students. Which means that if you’re doing a Master’s Diploma or Ph.D. study then you might be eligible.
Stipend: Stipend is Provided to all interns in accordance with the location of internships for as much as 56 calendar days.
Airfare Ticket: ADB Provides a limited amount to cover a part of the Airfare Travel cost should air journey be necessary between the internship location and the authorized level of origin
(i.e. college location).
ADB advertises internship assignments twice a year and welcomes motivated, open-minded, and self-directed people to apply.
- Enrolled in a Master’s- or PhD-level program at a college in one of the ADB member nations.
- be engaged in academic study in a field directly related to ADB’s work.
- be a national of one of ADB’s Members
- and possess an excellent command of English.
- have professional experience related to the assignment.
- Candidates apply by way of Online Portal. Put together for their CVs, and answer the essay questions.
- All documents (CV and essay) are uploaded to ACES to complete the applying.
- Applications submitted after the deadline won’t be considered.
- To avoid errors in submission, candidates are suggested not to wait till the final day of the application interval in submitting their internship applications.
- ADB evaluates applications based on Eligibility Requirements, Relevance of Academic Study and work Experience, and the extent of interest and motivation to contribute to development work.