Fully funded Erasmus University Roterdam International Scholarship in Netherlands
Erasmus University Rotterdam Scholarship Overview
The Erasmus College Rotterdam is on the lookout for a well qualified fellow engrossed in researching the online and offline presence of mis- and disinformation to enroll for the PhD Scholarships in Combatting Mis- and;
DIsinformation within the Covid Pandemic project. Erasmus The College Rotterdam Worldwide Scholarship is open for the year 2022-2023 academic session.
The candidates should have a level in communication science or a associated self-discipline equivalent to political science or sociology to qualify for this place.
The chosen candidates shall be offered nice advantages such as a vacation allowance, paid leave scheme, and their full-time monthly wage.
Erasmus College Rotterdam is a extremely ranked worldwide analysis college in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
The college proudly stands at the 68th place in Greatest International Universities for its top quality and optimistic societal impression of its analysis and training.
The chosen candidates shall be based mostly at faculty ESSB, division of public administration and sociology in Woudestein;
with a minimal of €2,541 to a most of €3,247 gross per thirty days on a full-time foundation and a further 8% vacation allowance, an end-of-year cost of 8.3%, and a really bountiful paid leave scheme.
- Eligible International locations: All worldwide and residential country national candidates can apply for this Erasmus College Rotterdam Worldwide Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Topics: The candidates can apply for a PhD place or the analysis project ‘Combating mis- and disinformation within the Covid pandemic’ at the Erasmus College Rotterdam.
- Eligibility Standards: To be eligible, the candidates should meet all the next/given standards:
- A curiosity in mis- and disinformation and its potential results.
- A quantitative empirical analysis focus and information of, or the willingness to be taught, particular quantitative abilities, together with (however not restricted to) (automated) content material evaluation and experimental
- Confirmed proficiency in statistical software program such as Stata.
- A scientific mindset, curious personality, enthusiasm for working in an interdisciplinary group, and the capability to work independently.
- Easy methods to Apply: candidates should go on the college portal to apply for admission.
- The position for the application for this PhD project can be done at the backside of this page.
- Supporting Paperwork: The scholars should submit a cover letter and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Necessities: The candidates should have a accomplished MSc diploma in Communication Science or an associated self-discipline such as Political Science or Sociology.
Candidates at the moment finalizing their Master’s are also invited to apply, with the state that the diploma have to be accomplished by the point the project begins.
- Language Requirement: The interested candidates must have wonderful English language proficiency. Fluency in the Dutch language will come as an added benefit.
for more scholarship & educational updates, visit derealmina.com