Fully Funded 2022 Scholarships in Singapore Without IELTS
Wondering how to get a fully funded scholarship outside the country? singapore fully funded scholarships got you covered as you can study without IELTS. It’s a great opportunity to earn your Undergraduate, Masters, or PhD Degrees from a Singapore University. The Singapore Government announces thousands of scholarships every year. There are some top universities in Singapore where you can study without IELTS .
List Of Scholarships In Singapore To Study Without IELTS
Also See: Best Steps to Apply to a Canadian University or College
1. Nanyang Technological University Scholarship in Singapore [Opening Soon]
This is a fully funded scholarship to study bachelors, masters, and doctoral degree programs at Nanyang University Technological University. All the The University will cover all expenses. There are some Great Scholarships offered by the President of Singapore.
The Nanyang Scholarship, NTU’s foremost undergraduate scholarship is awarded to outstanding freshmen pursuing undergraduate programmes. Nanyang Scholarship recognizes students who excel academically, demonstrate strong leadership potential, and possess outstanding co-curricular records.
The Nanyang Scholarship, NTU’s foremost undergraduate scholarship is awarded to outstanding freshmen pursuing undergraduate programmes. Nanyang Scholarship recognizes students who excel academically, demonstrate strong leadership potential, and possess outstanding co-curricular records. Hence, it is important to be prepared at each stage of the application and interview process.
- Open to all nationalities.
- Successful awardees should read a full-time undergraduate degree programme. The scholarship will cover the years of study^ at NTU.
- Possess outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level, Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore, NUS High School Diploma, IB Diploma or Year 12 equivalent qualifications.
- Excellent co-curricular records.
- Strong leadership qualities and potential.
^ For the Biomedical Sciences & Chinese Medicine Programme, the scholarship will cover only the first three years of study in NTU.
For Bachelors Scholarships (Visit Here). For Graduates (Visit Here)
Also See: Rotary International Ambassadorial Scholarships For International Students
2. Singapore University of Technology Scholarship
University of Technology and Design is accepting applications for a fully-funded Scholarship in Singapore. Fully Funded Scholarships Singapore University of Technology and Design is offering Scholarships that are available all international students around the world study in the academic year 2022 – 2023.
Singapore Scholarship Benefits
There are a lot of Scholarship Opportunities offered by the SUTD University Singapore. The List of the Scholarship Programs is given below.
SUTD President’s Graduate Fellowship:
- Open to all nationalities
- Full tuition fees
- Monthly stipend of:
- S$3,500 (Singapore Citizens)
- S$3,200 (Singapore Permanent Residents)
- S$3,000 (International Students)
- Open to all nationalities
- Full tuition fees
- Monthly stipend of:
- S$2,700, increased to $3,200 after passing the Qualifying Exam (Singapore Citizens)
- S$2,200, increased to $2,700 after passing the Qualifying Exam (Singapore Permanent Residents)
- S$2,000, increased to $2,500 after passing Qualifying Exam (International Students)
Click To Apply
3. Nelson Mandela Scholarships
The Mandela Rhodes Scholarship offers comprehensive funding for the core costs associated with your studies. It covers tuition for a one-year Honor’s degree or a two-year Masters degree in any field at a recognized South African institution of higher education. This includes tuition and registration fees, allowances for study materials, research, and medical aid, accommodation and meals, personal allowance and economy class travel to and from your home country to your South African university at the beginning and end of your degree. You will also receive a personal allowance.
How To Apply For The Fully Funded Scholarship
You must apply online. You can log onto our applications platform to access your application and upload your documents and essays. The three people who write your recommendation letters must also log onto the platform to upload their letters directly. You must give them plenty of time to write their letters, sign onto the platform, and upload them. Your application cannot be submitted without the letters and will not be considered
What is The Application Deadline
The deadline is 21 April, by which time all application documentation needs to have been uploaded. Your recommenders (referees) must have uploaded their references by then in order for your application to be complete.
Helpful Link: Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarship Foundation Programme
4. Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship
The Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship (NPGS) is a competitive and prestigious scholarship scheme designed to encourage outstanding graduates or final-year students to take their first step towards a leading research career by studying for a full time PhD at NTU.
There is no restriction as to the nationality of candidates. Preference will be given to Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents.
- You must have a Honours (Highest Distinction) or equivalent at Bachelor’s level.
- If you have not yet completed your undergraduate degree programme, you will need to furnish documentation from your university that you are on track to get a Honours (Highest Distinction) degree or equivalent.
How To Apply
The application for Academic Year 2022-2023 (August 2022 and January 2023) will open from 01 October to 31 December.
For applicants to National Institute of Education (NIE), please be informed that applications will be opened from 01 October to 31 December 2021. You may apply directly via NIE’s website at https://isaac.nie.edu.sg/Account/ApplicantLogOn
Successful candidates will be informed on the outcome of their application together with the offer of admissions via email.
They are required to observe the terms and conditions for the award of the Scholarship.
5. Government of Singapore Scholarships 2022
The Singapore Government Scholarship (SGS) provides highly qualified individuals opportunities to pursue undergraduate studies in top overseas or local universities. As a scholarship holder, you will take on a rewarding career as Senior Officers in one of the Home Team departments.
- Be a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident who is intending to take up Singapore Citizenship
- Have strong leadership qualities and potential
- Possess strong interest in safeguarding the safety and security of Singapore
- Have good academic and Co-Curricular Activities (CCAs) records
- Have a GCE A-Levels, International Baccalaureate, Polytechnic, NUS High School, or other high school diploma/certificate. Current Undergraduate students (not in final year of studies) with good academic results may also apply.
- Perform well in National Service (for male applicants)