UNICEF Internship Overview
Start Your Profession with the UNICEF Internship 2023. The Applications are opening for the UNICEF 2023 Internship program.
All those that missed UNICEF 2022 Internship can apply for the UNICEF 2023 Internship program. The Internship is open for all Undergraduates, Masters and PhD Degree College students.
Be part of a Team of Worlds largest organisation. UNICEF works underneath United Nations. IELTS shouldn’t be required for the UNICEF Internship.
Start your profession with UNICEF. UNICEF works in additional than 190 countries.
It is likely one of the highest-paid internships which is able to cover all of the expenses together with air tickets and a monthly stipend.
Any Scholar above 18 can apply for the Internship at UNICEF.
In case you are enrolled in an Undergraduate, Graduate, or PhD program or have Graduated within the Past Two Years, then you might be eligible for the UNICEF Internship program.
The UNICEF will grant the Funds to all of the Interns:
- Monthly Stipend.
- Contribution Towards Living Expenses, Paid by UNICEF or a Partner Establishment.
- A One-Time Lump Sum, as a contribution towards Travel and Visa fees.
The eligibility standards are the same and are:
- For Internship at UNICEF: Candidates should be International Undergraduate and Graduate college students from any nation.
- Be enrolled in an Undergraduate, Graduate or PhD Programme or have Graduated within the Previous Two Years.
- Be proficient in a minimum of one of UNICEF’s working languages: English, French or Spanish. Fluency within the working language of the workplace you might be applying to may also be required.
- Have wonderful academic efficiency as demonstrated by latest university/education information.
- Don’t have any immediate relatives (e.g. mom, father, sister, brother) working with UNICEF.
- Don’t have any other relatives in your reporting line of authority.
- Be not less than 18 years.
Methods to Apply
See the Step by Step process to apply for the UNICEF Internship program below.
- All Eligible Candidates can Submit their Application Through their Web site.
- Complete and submit an On-line Recruitment Profile, a CV/Resume, and a Cover Letter. The Process is given below.
- Go to the UNICEF Internship Web page (Here).
- Choose the Contact Type “Internship” (Here).
- Select Position Degree “Internship: (Here).