Google Conference Scholarships (Americas) 2022-2023
Google Conference Scholarship Description:
Google, considers a variety of attributes, experiences, and views are needed to construct tools that may change the world.
They additionally consider that everybody deserves an opportunity to pursue connections within the industry, networking with friends, and a career path in technology.
Lindenwood University International Scholarship in USA 2023
Fully funded RMIT University International Scholarships in Australia 2023
KDI School of Public Policy and Management Scholarships in South Korea
To help break down the boundaries that prevent underrepresented teams in technology and business from attending leading conferences;
They are excited to offer Google Conference Scholarships for chosen conferences within the tech industry and associated fields.
Scholarship eligibility varies by area, so please review the information on the region-specific tabs on the top.
Scholarships will likely be awarded to probably the most qualified persons based on application overview.
Each applicant will likely be notified of their status in line with the time frames specified for the area.
- Association of Latino Professionals For America (ALPFA) Conference (applications due Tuesday, June 28th)
- Grace Hopper Celebration (North America) (applications due Tuesday, July 5th)
- Black Data Processing Associates (BDPA) Conference (applications due Thursday, July 7th)
- Tapia Convention (applications due Thursday, July 28th)
- Sistas in Sales (SIS) Conference (applications due Thursday, August 11th)
- National Black MBA Association (NBMBAA) Convention (applications due Thursday, August 18th)
- Great Minds in STEM Conference (applications due Thursday, August 25th)
- American Indian Science and Engineering Society (AISES) Conference (applications due Thursday, August 25th)
- Lesbians Who Tech San Francisco Summit (applications due Thursday, September 1st)
- MBA Veterans Conference (applications due Thursday, September 1st)
- Blacks In Technology Conference (BITCON) (applications due Thursday, September 15th)
- Society for the Advancement of Chicanos/Hispanics and Native Americans in Science (SACNAS) Conference (applications due Thursday, September 15th)
- Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers (SHPE) Conference (applications due Thursday, September 22th)
- Afrotech (applications due Tuesday, October 4th)
- ADCOLOR Conference (applications due Tuesday, October 4th)
University of New South Wales International Scholarships in Australia
DCU Business School International Scholarships in Ireland 2023
Engineering Institute of Technology International Scholarship in Australia
Google Conference Scholarships (Americas) 2022-2023 is accessible to undertake level programs at USA Universities.
Following topic can be found to study under this scholarship program.
- All Topics
Google Conference Scholarship Advantages:
Google conference will cover the conference charges of eligible students.
Google Conference Eligibility Standards:
Whereas all qualified business professionals and students are in a position to apply, they have designed their North American program to show career opportunities to those that establish as historically excluded in tech.
Longwood University International Scholarships in USA 2022
University of Lausanne International Scholarship 2022-2023
This consists of those that identify as Women, Black/African American/Caribbean/WestIndies, Hispanic/Latinx, and Native American/First Nations.
To be able to apply for the North America Google Conference Scholarship, you have to fulfill the following eligibility necessities:
- Have a strong educational and/or professional background with demonstrated leadership means
- Have the ability to attend the core day(s) of one of many conferences (both virtually or in-person)
- Are (1) a resident of North America and US Territories, (2) studying or working in North America, or (3) will likely be in North America on the time of the conference
- Candidates should be 18 years of age or older
- Applications should be completed by 5:00 p.m. ET the day of the deadline