Fully Funded Government of Bhutan Scholarship in Thailand 2023
Government of Bhutan Scholarship Overview
Thailand is a good place to study so here’s great news! Applications for the Bhutan Scholarship 2023 are presently being accepted.
The aim of this post is to offer details about the Government of Bhutan Scholarship, its advantages, and step-by-step directions for how to apply.
Fully Funded Amazon Internship Program 2022-2023
Fully Funded Austria Government Scholarships 2022
Fully Funded University Of Helsinki Scholarships in Finland 2022
International students are eligible for the Government of Bhutan Scholarship 2023-2024, which is fully funded. This scholarship is only out there for master’s diploma programs.
The scholarship includes round-trip airfare, tuition, different academic fees, housing, a month-to-month stipend, book allowance, and medical insurance.
By means of its top-notch education, the establishment has remodeled lives, communities, and the world. This can be a place the place students can be taught and grow.
The college offers its college students with academic, management, and social opportunities to help them succeed.
The federal government of Bhutan Scholarship offers the following advantages to the recipient:
- Round trip airfare
- Tuition and other academic charges
- Month-to-month stipend;
- E-book allowance,
- Health insurance and
Fully Funded McGill University Scholarships in Canada 2023
Fully Funded Lazio Scholarship For International Students in Italy 2022
All the following requirements have to be met to be able to qualify for the Government of Bhutan Scholarship:
- English is the required language. Candidates should exhibit English proficiency, ideally by means of one of two recognized language proficiency tests (TOEFL, IELTS).
- All nations of the world are eligible.
- Candidates under 30 years old
- Obtains a Bachelor’s Diploma in one of many following fields with a cumulative GPA of a minimum of 2.75:
- Chemistry, Biology, Organic Sciences, Molecular Biology, and Environmental Sciences;
- The medical sciences include medicine, medical expertise, and
- Pharmacology or Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Research experience in a scientific laboratory;
- Candidates should submit a statement of purpose explaining their curiosity in the study.
To apply for this scholarship, please comply with the instructions below.
- (1) Fill out the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Postgraduate Scholarship Program’s application form.
- (2) Obtain and complete the CGI scholarship medical history form.
- (3) E-mail the scanned file of the applying form and all supporting paperwork to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Transcripts of academic records and diplomas/degrees
- Proof of English proficiency
Fully Funded Young Professional Fellowship Program in Thailand 2022
Federation University International Scholarships in Australia 2023
Croydon University International Scholarships in UK 2023
(4) After step (3) is completed, ship all originals to this address:
The Chulabhorn Royal Academy and Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI Scholarship Program) are situated at 906 Kamphangphet 6 Road, Laksi, Bangkok 10210, Thailand.