We are excited to inform the general public of the University of Calabria 2022 International Masters scholarship for studies in Italy for all remarkable students in the 2022/2023 academic session.
On this note, all interested suitable qualified candidates are hereby invited for application into the University of Calabria, Italy.
The scholarships will be awarded to 120 foreign students enrolled to the following 10 international Master degrees, taught in English. The scholarship covers tuition fees, winners will also benefit from other services and allowances.
About Calabria University
The University of Calabria (Italian: Università della Calabria, UNICAL) is a state-run university in Italy. Located in Arcavacata, a hamlet of Rende and a suburb of Cosenza, the university was founded in 1972. Among its founders there were Beniamino Andreatta, Giorgio Gagliani, Pietro Bucci and Paolo Sylos Labini. It currently has about 35,000 students, 800 teaching and research staff and about 700 administrative staff.
The Campus of the University of Calabria was originally designed by Vittorio Gregotti and Dänen Martensson. The buildings are situated along a suspension bridge, which is currently 1.3 kilometres long. As in British and North-American campuses, students live in specific residential blocks near the University. The whole structure is swathed in greenery of hills near Arcavacata, a small village at 10 km from Cosenza, and 4 km from the city center of Rende.
- Applicants who from non-EU countries must hold a qualification at a University abroad in relevant courses.
- Must have obtained relevant first degree from a recognized university.
- Must be an international student with excellent academic credentials.
- Must show proof of English language proficiency.
Application Procedures For All Interested Remarkable Students
Interested remarkable applicants for the University of Calabria International Masters Scholarships are to apply for admission into the University for a Master’s program in an eligible course. Applicants must correctly fill in all parts of the online application form and upload the documents required
Also note that the application deadline for this scholarship is April 14, 2022
Click Here to Proceed with the Registration
Required Documents For this Scholarship
- First page of the passport
- Curriculum vitae
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor’s degree (required if you are applying for a master’s degree course – 2 years)
- University Transcript of Records
- University Syllabus of all courses
- Italian language certificate (if you are in possession)
- English language certificate (if you are in possession)
- Other useful documents
Visit the Official Site for more information