Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP)
Are you a prospective student in need of extra funding to study internationally? Then you’ve stumbled on the right place because in tis blog, we’ve gathered information concerning JJ/WBGSP.
Global Scholarships For African Students
Scholarships For Minority Women In The U.S.
Guide To Need-Blind Admission At U.S. Universities
Japan Gov’t/World Bank
Deadline: 28 Feb/27 May 2022 (annual)
Study in: chosen Nations
Course begins AY 2022-2024
JJ/WBGSP Brief description:
The Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP) is open to men and women from growing nations with relevant professional experience and a history of supporting their nations’ improvement efforts who’re applying to a master degree program in a development-related matter.
How To Get A Credible Full Scholarship
Computer Science Scholarships For International Students
Architecture Scholarships For International Students
Art Scholarships For International Students
China Visa Application Requirements
Host Establishments/Programs of study:
JJ/WBGSP offers scholarships for Participating Programs at universities in U.S., Europe, Africa, Oceania, and Japan.
Developing country nationals of World Bank Member Countries
A JJ/WBGSP scholarship supplies tuition, a month-to-month living stipend, round-trip airfare, medical insurance, and travel allowance.
Please note all JJ/WBGSP scholarships cover the length of the graduate program or two years, whichever is less.
The applicant should meet the following eligibility standards:
• Be a national of a World Bank member nation on this list;
• Not maintain twin citizenship of any developed nation;
• Be in good health;
• Hold a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree earned at the very least three years prior to the Application Deadline date;
Scholarships To Study In BRICS Countries
Top 10 Mistakes to Avoid in Completing a Chinese Visa Application Form
International Scholarships To Study In Eastern Europe
International Scholarships To Study In Europe
Agriculture Scholarships For International Students
• Have three years or extra of current development-related work experience after earning a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree;
• Be employed in development-related work in a paid full- time place at the time of submitting the scholarship application. Have at the very least three years of paid development-related employment since earning a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent university degree) and acquired within the previous 6 years from the date of the Application Deadline.
• On or before the Scholarship Application Deadline date, be admitted unconditionally (apart from funding) for the upcoming educational year to at the very least one of many JJ/WBGSP participating master’s programs located outside of the applicant’s nation of citizenship and nation of residence listed at the time the decision for scholarship applications opens. The letter of admission should be uploaded before submitting your application.
• Not be an Executive Director, his/her alternate, and/or workers of any sort of appointment of the World Bank Group or an in depth relative of the aforementioned by blood or adoption with the term “close relative” outlined as: Mother, Father, Sister, Half-sister, Brother, Half-brother, Son, Daughter, Aunt, Uncle, Niece, or Nephew.
Scholarships For International Students From Developing Countries
U.S. Scholarships For International Students
How to Apply for a China Tourist Visa
International Scholarships To Study In Asia
8 Tips for Filling Out Chinese Visa Application Form
To be thought-about for a JJ/WBGSP scholarship, you have to first apply and be unconditionally accepted for admissions to at the very least one of the Participating Programs. In your application, YOU NEED TO UPLOAD AN UNCONDITIONAL LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE from a participating master’s degree program. Appications are carried out online as soon as the scholarship opens. There are 2 application windows depending on the collaborating program:
- • Application Window#1
From 17 January 2022 to 28 February 2022 at noon Washington time
JJWBGSP Participating Programs accepting applications under Window #1
- • Application Window #2
From 29 March 2022 to 27 May 2022 at noon Washington time
JJWBGSP Participating Programs accepting applications under Window #2
You will need to go to the Application Guidelines official website (link found below) for detailed info on how you can apply for this scholarship.
Official JJ/WBGSP Scholarship Website: http://www.worldbank.org/en/programs/scholarships
Disclaimer: This is NOT the official scholarship web page. This is solely a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship. While we endeavor to maintain the knowledge updated and proper, data could change at any time without notice. For full and up to date data, please at all times refer to the official website of the scholarship supplier.