Are you a prospective student in need of extra funding to study internationally? Then you’ve stumbled on the right place because in this blog, we’ve gathered information concerning University of British Columbia’s Karen McKellin International Leader of Tomorrow Award.
University of British Columbia
Deadline: 1 Dec 2021 (annual)
Study in: Canada
Course begins 2022
Karen McKellin International Leader of Tomorrow Award Transient description:
The Karen McKellin International Leader of Tomorrow Award acknowledges worldwide undergraduate students who show superior academic achievement, leadership skills, involvement in student affairs and community service, and recognized achievement in other key areas.
University of British Columbia in Canada
Level/Field of study:
Eligible undergraduate degrees provided by UBC
Variety of Awards:
The worth of your Karen McKellin International Leader of Tomorrow Award is proportional to your financial need. Financial need is set by totalling tuition, charges, and dwelling prices, and subtracting the financial contribution you and your loved ones can make every year. A standard needs assessment relies on the financial information offered by you and your loved ones.
Your award could also be renewed for up to three extra years of undergraduate study or to degree completion – whichever comes first – supplied you obtain satisfactory academic standing in your faculty, proceed to demonstrate financial need, and preserve your Canadian study permit (student visa).
To be thought-about for the Karen McKellin International Leader of Tomorrow Award:
- • You have to be an international student who will be studying in Canada on a Canadian study permit.
- • You have to be getting into UBC from a recognized secondary school, or transferring out of your first year at a post-secondary college or other university.
- • You must have graduated from highschool no earlier than the month of June two years prior to the academic year you’re applying to. For instance, applicants for 2022 must have graduated from highschool no sooner than June 2020.
- • You have to be applying for your first undergraduate degree.
- • You should display superior academic achievement (obtain all As or equivalent standard).
- • You should display a level of financial need that may in any other case stop you from pursuing a UBC degree.
- • You should meet UBC’s admission requirements, together with general and degree-specific necessities and the English Language Admission Standard.
Applications are at present closed.
To apply for the International Scholars program, you have to be nominated by your school or non-profit, and submit a reference from an academic referee. Confirm that your school or non-profit is ready to nominate you, and inform your nominator and academic referee that you’d like to apply for the International Scholars Program.
Submit your award application and complete the online application for admission to UBC by 1 December 2021. You should meet the UBC English Language Admission Requirement by 1 February 2022.
It is very important go to the official Karen McKellin International Leader of Tomorrow Award website (link found below) to access the online application form and for detailed data on methods to apply for this scholarship.
Official Karen McKellin International Leader of Tomorrow Award Website: http://you.ubc.ca/financial-planning/scholarships-awards-international-students/international-scholars/
Disclaimer: This is NOT the official Karen McKellin International Leader of Tomorrow Award scholarship web page. This is solely a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship. While we endeavor to maintain the knowledge updated and proper, data could change at any time without notice. For full and up to date data, please all the time check with the official website of the scholarship supplier.