Karolinska Institute Scholarship Overview
If you are in search of an opportunity to review in Sweden, then right here is an admirable alternative to use for the International Doctoral (PhD) Student Position in Molecular Studies;
on Human Vaginal Wound Healing offered by the Karolinska Institute. The Karolinska Institute International Scholarship is on the market for the academic year 2022-2023.
This PhD project goals at giving a deep education in basic science and tissue healing biology.
The PhD pupil can be working in an interdisciplinary atmosphere, in strong collaboration between clinical departments;
experts inside basic science, and different national and international analysis groups.
The Karolinska Institute is a research-led medical college in Solna throughout the Stockholm urban area of Sweden.
The Karolinska Institute is constantly ranked amongst the world’s best medical colleges, ranking sixth worldwide for medicine in 2021.
The Karolinska Institute was based in 1810 on the island of Kungsholmen on the west side of Stockholm.
It is among the world’s leading medical universities with the vision to drive the event of knowledge about life and work for better health for all.
Karolinska Institute will present a salary for high-achieving applicants in Sweden for the academic year 2022-2023.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for this Karolinska Institute International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD diploma in molecular research on human vaginal wound healing provided by the university
- Eligibility Standards: To be eligible, the candidates should meet all the following criteria:
- Have been awarded a second-cycle/superior/master qualification (i.e., master’s diploma), or
- Have satisfied the requirements for programs comprising no less than 240 credits, of which no less than 60 credits were awarded within the advanced/second-cycle/master stage, or
- Have acquired considerably equal information in another manner in Sweden or overseas.
- Apply: The applicants must apply for the Doctoral program by means of the Karolinska Institute. Applicants submit their applications and supporting documents by means of the Varbi recruitment system.
- Supporting Documents: Your application should comprise the following documents:
- A private letter and a curriculum vitae
- Diploma projects and previous publications, if any.
- Some other documentation displaying the desirable skills and unique qualities described above
- Documents certifying your common eligibility (see A above)
- Documents certifying your specific eligibility (see B above)
- Admission Requirements: The candidate ought to have a master’s diploma or equal in biomedicine, cellular biology, medicine, or related disciplines. Good communicative skills are highly valued.
- Language Requirement: Applicants should present proficiency in English equal to the course English B/English 6 at Swedish upper secondary school.