Here is your limited chance to apply for a scholarship to study in Japan! Be sure to stick to the end for how to apply.
Kyushu University Scholarship Overview
With an aim to supply financial backing to college students for their postgraduate schooling, Kyushu University is introducing the KDDI Foundation Scholarships in Japan for the educational yr 2022-2023.
Kyushu University International Scholarship will present students advantages for 6 months or 1 year.
College students applying for any postgraduate degree programme within the area of IT in Law;
Politics, Economics, Sociology, Tradition, and Technology will probably be thought of eligible for the award valued at a whopping 100,000 YEN per month.
Kyushu University, the 4th Imperial University in Japan, is a Japanese nationwide university that goals to guide the world in various fields and make an amazing leap ahead.
Kyushu University is ranking 137th on the earth based on QS World University Rankings 2022 and is one in every of Japan’s top eight research-intensive universities.
Kyushu University Scholarship Advantages
Kyushu University will present the chosen master’s or doctoral candidates a scholarship award amounting to 100,000 YEN per month for as much as 6 months or 1 year.
- Eligible Countries: All students are eligible to apply for this Kyushu University International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Topics: The students can undertake and master’s or doctoral program in Information Technology within the field of Law, Politics, Economics, Sociology, Tradition;
and Technology offered at the University.
- Eligibility Standards: To be eligible, the candidates should meet all the following/given standards:
- The candidates should apply within the scholarship application period.
- Find out how to Apply: Students to apply for the scholarship should first apply for admission by logging in to the college’s application portal. All students that apply will probably be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the college:
- Admission or audit application (State research item or class to audit)
- Transcript and diploma from final college
- Foreign resident registration (Only for many who are already in Japan)
- Physical examination certificates
- Admission approval fee
- Two (2) pictures
- Different documents requested by the dean or research director
- Admission Necessities: The candidates should maintain a Bachelor’s diploma or equal degree of education or a Master’s degree qualification.
- Language Requirement: The scholars should submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT
- TOEFL IBT