Law School Scholarships For International Students
We are pleased to inform the general public that applications are invited from suitable qualified candidates for the Law school scholarships for international students for the 2022/2023 academic session.
This wonderful scholarship is for outstanding international law students who takes their studies very seriously and looking for help in their studies.
Have a look beneath on the number of regulation college scholarships and grants at present accessible to regulation college students world wide, and click on the hyperlinks to seek out out extra.
Legislation scholarships to check anyplace on the earth
- FUNED Scholarships for Mexican Students – This fully funded scholarship is for Mexican college students enrolling on a grasp’s program at a number one college within the high 200 of the QS World College Rankings® anyplace on the earth. (Data in Spanish).
- HM Hubbard Law Scholarship – Legislation scholarships for trainee and certified solicitors within the UK to undertake additional research in France, Spain or Canada.
- Law Foundation Graduate Scholarships – Scholarships for regulation college students pursuing a graduate diploma in regulation or a associated topic to check at acknowledged universities in Canada, the US and everywhere else. To be eligible for this scholarship, you have to be from British Columbia (Canada) or have graduated from a regulation college there.
- MENZIES Foundation Scholarships – Scholarships for Australian residents to realize funding for postgraduate research in worldwide regulation.
Legislation scholarships to check in Australia & New Zealand
To check in Australia:
- Equity Scholarships Scheme @ QUT – Want-based scholarships at Australia’s Queensland College of Expertise, accessible to college students of all ranges finding out regulation, enterprise, schooling, well being, science or engineering.
- Juris Doctor (JD) Scholarship for International Students @ UNSW – Legislation scholarships for worldwide college students endeavor the JD program on the College of New South Wales (UNSW) in Australia.
- Postgraduate Scholarships @ University of Sydney – Various scholarships for college kids of all research ranges enrolled on the College of Sydney’s Legislation Faculty.
- TC Beirne School of Law Masters Scholarships @ UQ – Want-based LLM scholarships for college kids enrolling on the LLM or Grasp of Worldwide Business Legislation program on the College of Queensland in Australia.
To check in New Zealand:
- Auckland Law School Postgraduate Scholarships – A spread of scholarships to check regulation at postgraduate degree on the College of Auckland in New Zealand. There are additionally undergraduate scholarships.
- Ethel Benjamin Scholarship – Legislation scholarships funded by the Legislation Basis for New Zealand ladies to check regulation in New Zealand at postgraduate degree. A similar scholarship is obtainable on the Victoria College of Wellington.
- The New Zealand Law Foundation Doctoral Scholarship – Scholarships for Kiwi PhD college students to hold out analysis in an outlined space of the regulation for the advantage of New Zealand and its authorized system.
Legislation scholarships to check in Europe
To check in Germany:
- DAAD Master’s Scholarships for Public Policy and Good Governance (PPGG) – Postgraduate scholarships for college kids from international locations in Africa, Latin America, South Asia, Southeast Asia and the Center East, to undertake a grasp’s diploma in public coverage at a collaborating German college. Candidates ought to have studied a associated undergraduate diploma (e.g. regulation, economics or politics) and may intend to make use of their qualification inside their nation of origin.
- Max Planck Society Research Scholarships – Doctoral and postdoctoral regulation scholarships for doctoral college students and researchers to check regulation in Germany.
To check within the Netherlands:
- Amsterdam Law School Merit Scholarships @ UvA – LLM scholarships for college kids to realize funding for research regulation at grasp’s degree inside the College of Amsterdam’s College of Legislation. Candidates ought to already maintain an LLB diploma.
- Holland Scholarship @ University of Groningen – A €5,000 scholarship is obtainable for vivid undergraduate non-EU college students who maintain a level from a college exterior the Netherlands and have obtained an admission supply from the College of Groningen for one of many packages listed here.
To check within the UK:
- Dickson Poon Undergraduate Law Scholarship Programme @ King’s College London – Undergraduate scholarships for regulation college students finding out on the Dickson Poon Faculty of Legislation, King’s School London.
- Henry Arthur Hollond Studentship in Law @ University of Cambridge – Studentship for an enrolling pupil on the LLM program on the College of Cambridge’s Trinity School. (Scroll down the web page to view full scholarship particulars).
- John Bloom Law Bursary – UK scholarships for college kids seeking to pursue a regulation diploma at a acknowledged UK college. Out there to UK residents with monetary want solely.
- Law School Scholarships and Grants @ UCL – Varied undergraduate scholarships for regulation college students finding out at UCL (College School London) within the College of Legal guidelines.
- LLB Scholarships @ University of Birmingham – Varied regulation scholarships and grants for home and worldwide college students to check the LLB (Bachelor of Legal guidelines) program on the College of Birmingham’s Legislation Faculty.
- Margaret Bennett Scholarship for African Women @ LSE – LLM scholarships to check the Grasp of Legal guidelines program on the London Faculty of Economics and Political Science (LSE), open to feminine college students from Africa (desire given to college students from North Africa).
- Postgraduate Law School Funding @ QMUL – Scholarships for regulation college students endeavor the LLM, MSc or PhD packages at Queen Mary College of London’s Faculty of Legislation.
- Taught Postgraduate Scholarships @ University of Kent – Varied postgraduate scholarships for college kids finding out the Taught LLM program on the College of Kent.
Legislation scholarships to check in North America
To check in Canada:
- Schulich School of Law Scholarships @ Dalhousie University – Various regulation college scholarships to check at Dalhousie College.
- Master’s Scholarships for International Students @ Laval University – Graduate scholarships for regulation college students enrolling on a grasp’s diploma at Laval College. Open to all worldwide college students from Africa or Europe (excluding French college students).
- Undergraduate Faculty Scholarships @ McGill University – Varied undergraduate scholarships and prizes for bachelor-level regulation college students finding out at McGill College.
To check within the US:
- AABA Foundation Scholarships – US scholarships for regulation college students all in favour of pursuing careers in public curiosity, for college kids from the Asia-Pacific and different underrepresented communities within the San Francisco Bay Space. Worldwide college students are eligible, however should stay within the Bay Space.
- ABA Legal Opportunity Scholarship Fund – Legislation college scholarships supplied by the American Bar Affiliation (ABA), open to first-year regulation college students at ABA-accredited law schools within the US. Open to US residents solely.
- Arent Fox Diversity Scholarship Program – Scholarships for regulation college students of their first and second 12 months at an ABA-accredited regulation college within the US. Scholarship winners will obtain a $20,000 award and a salaried summer season affiliate place.
- Bradley R Corbett Scholarship – Legislation scholarships for US residents supplied by protection legal professional, Bradley R Corbett.
- Federal Circuit Bar Association Scholarship – Legislation college scholarships for college kids pursuing a JD program at an accredited college within the US. Candidates should reveal monetary want and curiosity in sure elements of US regulation.
- MALDEF Law School Scholarship Program – Legislation college scholarships for Latino college students all in favour of advancing Latino civil rights of their careers. Open to Latino US residents finding out regulation at any diploma degree within the US.
- National Bar Institute Law School Scholarships and Grants – Legislation college scholarships and grants accessible to US college students enrolled at regulation college within the US. Funding for African-American and minority college students accessible.
- NYU Law Scholarship Programs @ NYU – Varied scholarships for regulation college students endeavor the JD program at New York College (NYU) within the US. Scholarships additionally cowl specializations similar to cybersecurity.
- JD Scholarships @ University of San Diego – Varied JD scholarships can be found for getting into college students who present educational excellence (similar to a robust educational background/LSAT rating).
- Cohen & Cohen Civil Justice Scholarship – An $1,000 scholarship accessible to a pupil at present enrolled in an accredited group faculty, undergraduate, or graduate program within the US (together with first-year college college students, who graduated highschool or have a GED), and any highschool Junior or Senior.
- DREAM Act Scholarship – An $500 merit-based, essay-contest scholarship which goals to assist people who want to make a distinction within the lives of immigrants and different non-native people dwelling within the US.
Many extra regulation scholarships within the US, from personal regulation companies and exterior organizations, may be discovered listed on the College of Notre Dame’s law school website. One other US college itemizing exterior regulation college scholarships is the University of California, Berkeley.