London South Bank University International Scholarship Overview
Students interested in working in a laboratory are invited to apply for the PhD Scholarships in Markerless Human Gait Analysis;
utilizing Ultra-Wideband Radar Approaches Augmented by Synthetic Intelligence on the London South Bank College for the academic year 2022-2023.
The PhD challenge will convey the chosen candidates an awarded stipend value £18,000 every year for 3 years of study.
The candidates should maintain honors or MSc degrees in Engineering, Materials Science, Chemistry, or a associated discipline and be eligible to be thought of for a place on this challenge.
London South Bank College is a public cosmopolitan ranked 801st in QS World University Rankings.
LSBU is known for its professional links and excessive graduate salaries and is working towards being recognized for transforming lives, communities, companies, and society by way of applied education and insight.
London South Bank University Scholarship Advantages
The London South Bank University will award the chosen candidates a stipend value £18,000 per annum for as much as 3 years of PhD study.
London South Bank University Scholarship Eligibility
- Eligible Nations: All worldwide and home college students are eligible to use for this London South Financial institution College Worldwide Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Topics: College students can apply for a PhD diploma research on the London South Financial institution College Faculty of Engineering.
- Eligibility Standards: To be eligible, the candidates should meet all the next/given standards:
- The candidates will need to have a robust curiosity within the laboratory work.
- How to Apply: College students can log in to the college portal to submit an admission application.
To use for the scholarship, students should send the supporting documents to Prof. Sandra Dudley through mail at email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: The candidates should prepare a CV with a covering letter.
- Admission Requirements: The candidates will need to have a first-class or an upper second-class Honours degree or an MSc.
Enthusiastic with a background in Engineering, Material Science, Chemistry, or a related discipline.
- Language Requirement: The students should submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0 to 6.5
- TEOFL IBT – 80 to 90
- PTE – 52 to 60
- Cambridge English – 169 to 180
- Duolingo – 110 to 120