Longwood University Scholarship Overview
Study in an academically targeted atmosphere at the Longwood University by taking part in its Athletics Scholarships for Division.
The scholarship programme has been organized for the academic year 2022-2023.
The University International Scholarship award will seemingly cover tuition payment expenses incurred.
Longwood College is a public university in Farmville, Virginia. It was based in 1839 and is the third-oldest public university in Virginia;
and one of many hundred oldest institutions of upper education in the USA. It’s ranked 19th in Regional Universities South.
The Longwood University will present the selected college students with a scholarship to cover the bills of the programme undertaken by them.
- Eligible Nations: All college students are eligible to apply for the Longwood University Worldwide Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate or graduate programme of selection provided at Longwood University may be applied for.
- Eligibility Standards: To be eligible, the candidates should meet all the following/given criteria:
- The candidates should be overseas citizens.
- Find out how to Apply: The candidates are required to complete their admission purposes on the Common Application Portal.
- Students are required to contact the involved coaches to acquire scholarship application details. All eligible college students might be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The scholars are required to present the following documents to the college:
- Licensed official, original transcripts
- Information page of passport
- Financial certification type
- Admission Necessities: The candidates should have the required GPA for the programme they need to enter at Longwood University.
- Language Requirement: The students should submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL score of 79/80
- IELTS score of 6.5
- Cambridge score of C2
- SAT Critical Reading score of 500 or larger with a Longwood Interview Assessment score under 15