Are you a prospective student in need of extra funding to study internationally? Then you’ve stumbled on the right place because in this blog, we’ve gathered information concerning Maastricht University Holland High Potential Scholarships for International Students.
Deadline: 1 Feb 2022 (annual)
Study in: Netherlands
Course begins September 2022
The Maastricht University (UM) Holland-High Potential Scholarship programme affords 24 full scholarships of €29.000 (together with tuition price waiver and month-to-month stipend) every academic year for extremely talented students from outside the European Union (EU) who’ve been admitted to a Master’s programme at UM.
The Holland High Potential Scholarship consists of a High Potential Scholarship combined with a Holland Scholarship.
Maastricht University, Netherlands
Field of study:
List of participating Master’s programmes under this scholarship programme. The up to date listing will be out there at the official website shortly.
Variety of Awards:
International students from a country outside the EU/EEA.
The scholarship covers dwelling bills (€12,350 – 13 months; €23,750 – 25 months), well being and liability insurance (€700), visa application prices (€192), tuition price (€13,800, €16,000 or €16,800, relying on the tuition of your study programme), and pre-academic training prices.
The High Potential scholarship is awarded for the duration of the Master’s programme – 13 months for a one-year master’s programme and 25 months for a two-year master’s programme.
All candidates should meet the following necessities:
- • You hold nationality in a country exterior the EU/EEA and meet the necessities for acquiring an entry visa and residence permit for the Netherlands.
- • You do not maintain a double nationality from an EU/EEA nation.
- • You have applied for admission to a full-time Master’s programme at Maastricht University for the 2022-2023 academic year (out there at the official website in October 2021)
- • You meet the particular admission necessities of the UM Master’s programme to which you’ve applied.
- • You have by no means participated in a degree-seeking higher education programme, a primary education programme, or secondary education programme within the Netherlands. Students who completed exchange programmes within the Netherlands are welcome to apply.
- • You aren’t over 35 years of age on 1 September 2022.
- • You have obtained wonderful outcomes throughout your prior training programmes, as demonstrated by your latest grade transcript or licensed by academic excellence. If a number of applicants are equally certified, we are going to give choice to applicants whose educational transcript or certified letter of academic excellence exhibit that they’re among the top 5% of the 2022/23 scholarship programme applicants.
Applications are presently closed.
To apply for the scholarship, you have to first register for one of the collaborating Master’s Programme (MA) at Maastricht University. Upon getting submitted your application by way of Studielink, you’ll obtain a student ID number which you have to so as to complete and submit the Scholarship Application Form. You need to then fill in the application form, add the required documents, and submit your application online. The application deadline is 1 February 2022.
It is very important go to the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed data on the best way to apply for this scholarship.
Disclaimer: This is NOT the official scholarship web page. This is solely a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship. While we endeavor to maintain the knowledge updated and proper, data might change at any time without notice. For full and up to date data, please at all times check with the official website of the scholarship supplier.