Fully Funded Maastricht University International Scholarships in Netherlands
Maastricht University Scholarship Overview
Maastricht University is seeking a PhD student focused on researching the effects of nutrition on brain and liver health.
They can apply for the PhD Place in Nutrition and Brain and Liver for the academic year 2022-2023.
This Maastricht University International Scholarship is open to applications from all international and domestic students that undertake PhD programme on the Department of Nutrition;
and Motion Sciences at Maastricht University, hold a master’s diploma in a related field of study, and have experience with human studies and statistical strategies and have wonderful spoken and written English.
West African Research Association Scholarships in Africa 2023
University of Adelaide International Scholarships in Australia
University of Sydney International Scholarships in UK 2023
The chosen candidates will be supplied a monthly salary of as much as €3,247.
Maastricht University is a public research college renowned for its unique, revolutionary, problem-based studying system, characterized by a small-scale and student-oriented strategy.
It’s ranking 127th in the latest edition of the Times Higher Education (THE) World College Rankings.
The PhD candidates chosen by Maastricht University will be awarded the PhD position with a salary of €2,541 within the first year that can go up to €3,247 gross a month within the fourth year;
along with a holiday and an 8.3% year-end allowance.
Bond University International Scholarships in Australia 2023
Brandeis University International Scholarships in USA 2023
Saint Martin’s University International Scholarships in USA 2023
- Eligible Countries: All international and domestic students are eligible to apply for this Maastricht College International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: College students can apply for a PhD study programme supplied by the Department of Nutrition and Movement Sciences at Maastricht College.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The candidates have to be international and domestic students.
- How to Apply: Students can submit their admission functions by way of the university’s application portal, Studielink.
The students who need to apply for the PhD place should submit the mentioned supporting documents via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates should state vacancy number AT2022.329 of their documents.
- Supporting Documents: The candidates are required to prepare a curriculum vitae and a motivation letter.
- Admission Necessities: The candidates should have a master degree in biomedical sciences, medicine, (medical) biology, well being sciences, physiology, neurosciences or nutrition.
- Language Requirement: The candidates are required to have excellent spoken and written English.
Fully Funded Karolinska Institute International Scholarship in Sweden
Fully Funded Erasmus University Rotterdam International Scholarships in Netherlands
Ozyegin University International scholarships in Turkey 2023