We are so pleased to inform the general public that the World’s largest food and beverage company named Nestle hereby announces job for fresh graduates under the Lead Management Trainee Program 2022.
Nestlé LEAD Program is a fast-track development program combining on-the-job training with personal/group coaching to build up future leaders equipped with strong business acumen and relevant leadership and functional competencies.
Join us now to maximize your potential on an accelerated pathway. You’ll be working with our diverse and experienced professionals as you embark on cross-functional job rotations across your core functions.
Following are the fields in which you can apply for the Nestle LEAD Management Trainee program 2022:
- Supply chain Management.
- Human resources.
- Technical fields.
What they are Looking For In A Students / Eligibility Criteria
- Fresh graduates with a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 2.8 and above
- Equipped with good sense of business acumen, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Team players with strong communication and analytical skills
- Self driven and ambitious
- Capable of influencing others with integrity and are good with taking initiatives and embracing change
- Discipline and hard work will be the main focus
- They must be very good at working in team
- They must be able to withstand pressure
- They must be patient
- They must be ambitious and ready to take challenge
In case of getting shortlisted for the Nestle Lead Management Trainee Program, the trainees will receive the following benefits:
- Graduates will be provided certificates from Nestle.
- A monthly stipend will be granted.
- Graduates will have a career with the world’s largest food and Beverages Company.
- Exposure to functions and businesses of Nestle.
- Professional experience and development by working on cross-functional projects.
- Trainees will receive mentoring, training and coaching from the professionals of Nestle.
How To Apply For the Nestle Management Trainee Program
- The application process for the Nestle Management Trainee Program is online.
- Make sure to fill out the form correctly.
- Any false information will result in terminating the application.
- Make sure to provide the preferred field in the application.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Attach your updated CV/resume with the application.
- Nestle will contact only shortlisted applicants.
- Provide your correct contact in the application.
- Apply before the deadline ends.
- The deadline for application submission is 9 April 2022.
For better understanding, watch this you tube video, Note that the video below is Nestle Lead Management 2021 Trainee program test.
This video will give you an insight of what to expect in this year’s test.
Similar scholarship to Nestle Lead Management Trainee Program
- New Castle University Scholarship for women 2022
This scholarship is open for women to apply, Female students from Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Nepal and India who have financial issues can avail this opportunity.
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are the eligibility criteria for the Newcastle University Scholarship for international students:
- Candidates must be nationals or residents of one of the following countries: Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka or India.
- Young women and girls from the list of countries are eligible for this scholarship.
- Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- They must apply for admission to Newcastle University in any postgraduate course and be accepted for enrollment.
- Must not have previously attended any higher studies or degree at any university of UK.
- The candidate must prove financial need to be considered for the scholarship.
- English language proficiency is mandatory.
- Candidates must return to their home country after completing their degree from Newcastle University.
- Students must contribute to capacity building and socio-economic advancement after their degree. Not putting knowledge to practice means no knowledge at all
The Newcastle University Scholarship offers the following benefits:
- Newcastle University will cover full tuition fee.
- Awardees will receive a monthly stipend for the daily expenses.
- British Council will also cover travel costs to and from the UK for economy class.
- Study relevant costs will also be reimbursed as IELTS test fee, visa application fee, study materials etc.
Click On the Link to Apply
- Waterloo International 2022 Great Award
We all know that fully funded scholarship is now the talk of the day especially fully funded ones as all your tuition expenses, whatever you will need in school is completely paid for by the organization/ university that owns the scholarship.
Waterloo scholars International Award is one of such as it covers your tuition fee and other New Zealand expenses. Those who have been accepted in the Perimeter Scholars International Program are eligible for this award. The awards are open for the master’s program for international applicants.
The University of Waterloo (commonly referred to as Waterloo, UW, or UWaterloo) is a public research university with a main campus in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. The main campus is on 404 hectares (998 acres) of land adjacent to “Uptown” Waterloo and Waterloo Park. The university also operates three satellite campuses and four affiliated university colleges.
Before you apply for any scholarship, it is important to go through the eligibility criteria to know if you are qualified for the scholarship or not.
Below are the eligibility criteria for waterloo International Award 2022.
- Students who have been accepted by the Perimeter Scholars International Program will receive the award from the University of Waterloo.
- They must be pursuing a degree in Science, Physics or Astronomy.
- Applicant should be a national of Canada or a permanent resident or International student on a study permit.
- Students who have permits for international studies are eligible
Students accepted into the Perimeter Scholars International Program will be eligible for full financial support of their program. The University of Waterloo will provide tuition scholarships and Perimeter Institute (PI) will provide awards intended to cover expenses related to travel, housing, food, textbooks and reference material, student services fees, and incidental stipends as assessed by PI.
Here are the benefits of scholarship in New Zealand:
- This scholarship is worth $30,000.
- The University of Waterloo award will cover students’ tuition fees.
Students will be selected by the faculty of the University of Waterloo. Students will automatically be selected for the terms they have applied, winter, spring or fall.
Click on this links to know more about this scholarship and apply or for more understanding watch the you tube video below;