North American University Scholarship Overview
Don’t miss this opportunity to apply for the Provost Academic Merit Scholarships provided by the North American University for the academic year 2022-2023.
These North American University International Scholarships are completely awarded to academically talented students that obtain GPA of 3.50 – 4.00 or ACT 23 or SAT 1150 or;
30% PR in the National Exam. The winners will likely be awarded a scholarship valued at a whopping $17,000 which will likely be renewable relying on continued educational achievements, minimal 2.75 GPA.
North American University is a non-public university in Stafford, Texas. It is without doubt one of the youngest, most dynamic, student-caring, private, non-profit;
and non-denominational universities within the Houston ranking among the many top universities.
North American University will award the profitable freshman students a scholarship price $17,000 for his or her undergraduate study costs.
- Eligible Nations: Abroad students are eligible to apply for this North American University International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The candidates can apply for any undergraduate programme provided on the North American University.
- Eligibility Standards: To be eligible, the candidates should meet all the following/given standards:
- The candidates will need to have SAT 1150, ACT 23, 30% PR within the National Exam, and a GPA of 3.50-4.00.
- The candidates will need to have a minimal GPA of 2.75 to resume the benefits of the scholarship.
- Apply: College students are required to apply for admission by way of the university application portal. All college students that meet the eligibility standards will likely be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the college:
- Copy of passport
- Copy of official transcripts
- Reference letters
- Proof of achievement letter
- Bank letter
- Admission Necessities: The candidates should comply with the application procedure of the college closely.
- Language Requirement: The scholars should submit scores of the following English language proficiency assessments:
- TOEFL: 79 IBT
- TOEFL PBT: 550
- TOEFL CBT: 213
- IELTS: 6.5
- Duolingo: 100
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic: 53
- Cambridge English Advanced (CAE): General score of 58 or General grade of C or above.