North American University Scholarship Overview
North American University is presently accepting applications for the NAU Scholarships for the academic year 2022-223 within the USA.
The North American University Worldwide Scholarship is open to encourage international students who wish to take part in the bachelor’s diploma programme at the college.
NAU is a university that debuted as the Texas Gulf Institute in April 2007.
It’s a private university in Stafford, Texas. NAU provides bachelor’s and master’s diploma programmes in Business Administration, Felony Justice, Computer Science, and Education.
Students will obtain an award of $22,000 at North American University to cover their academic bills in the USA.
- Eligible Nations: All nationalities are eligible for this North American University International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Topics: Undergraduate diploma in any subject area
- Eligibility Standards: To be eligible, the candidates should meet all of the given criteria:
- Candidates have to be international college students
- How one can Apply: To apply, candidates should complete the online application form for an undergraduate degree on the university.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a duplicate of passport, academic transcripts, reference letters, proof of achievement letters, certificates, and Financial Status.
- Admission Requirements: Students should have SAT 1350 or ACT 29 or 5% PR in National Exam.
- Language Requirement: All international college students should exhibit English proficiency along with the admission necessities.
English proficiency might be demonstrated in one of the following ways:
- TOEFL: 79 IBT, 550 PBT, 213 CBT
- IELTS: 6.5
- Duolingo: 100
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic: 53
- Cambridge English Advanced (CAE): Overall score of 58 or an Overall grade of C or above
- SAT Scores earlier than March 2016: Reading Section: 500, Writing Part: 500; SAT Scores March 2016 to current: Reading Test: 27, Writing and Language Test: 29
- ACT English: 23
- Composition and Rhetoric I with a grade of “C” or higher from a U.S.-based school or college.
- TSI or its equal in different states
- An affiliate diploma or greater from a U.S. establishment
- Completion of a level or high school in an English-speaking country
- Completion of the Gulf Language School Intensive English Program at NAU