OFID Scholarship Award for International Students
Are you a prospective student in need of extra funding to study internationally? Then you’ve stumbled on the right place because in tis blog, we’ve gathered information concerning OFID Scholarship Award for International Students.
Scholarships For International Students From Developing Countries
U.S. Scholarships For International Students
How to Apply for a China Tourist Visa
International Scholarships To Study In Asia
8 Tips for Filling Out Chinese Visa Application Form
Masters (MS) Degree
Deadline: 14 April 2019 (annual)
Study in: any Nation
Course begins Aug/Sept 2019
OFID Scholarship Program sponsors excellent young students from growing nations who want to pursue a Master’s diploma research in a related discipline of growth, from any acknowledged college/school on the planet.
Scholarships To Study In BRICS Countries
Top 10 Mistakes to Avoid in Completing a Chinese Visa Application Form
International Scholarships To Study In Eastern Europe
International Scholarships To Study In Europe
Agriculture Scholarships For International Students
Any accredited University/College around the globe
Level/Field of Study:
Master’s Degree studies associated to growth: economics of growth (poverty discount, vitality and sustainable development), environment (desertification), or different associated science and technology fields.
Variety of OFID Scholarships:
Nationals of growing nations (besides OFID member nations).
How To Get A Credible Full Scholarship
Computer Science Scholarships For International Students
Architecture Scholarships For International Students
Art Scholarships For International Students
China Visa Application Requirements
The Award will cover the total price of tuition charges, together with any supplementary charges, required by your tutorial establishment. The grant may also cover one round-trip flight between your home nation and the university, medical insurance, a relocation grant that will help you cover extra prices of shifting, and a month-to-month allowance for one year.
• Have to be between the ages of 23-32 at the time of submitting his/her application.
• Will need to have obtained or be on the verge of finishing their undergraduate diploma with a Baccalaureate from an accredited college/university, or its equivalent.
• Will need to have a minimal cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 ranking system, or its equivalent.
• Have to be matriculated at an accredited university for the upcoming academic year starting August/September 2019, and should preserve full-time standing in the course of the Master’s Diploma.
• Have to be a national of a growing nation, please seek advice from the checklist of eligible nations on the official web site. Please word that nationals of OFID Member International locations (Algeria, Ecuador, Gabon, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Libya, Nigeria, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Venezuela) are ineligible to apply.
• Should choose a topic of research that pertains to OFID scholarship’s core mission, equivalent to: economics of growth (poverty reduction, energy and sustainable growth), atmosphere (desertification), or different associated science and expertise fields.
Global Scholarships For African Students
Scholarships For Minority Women In The U.S.
Guide To Need-Blind Admission At U.S. Universities
Applications are presently closed.
Ensure that that you just fulfill the OFID Scholarship Award Eligibility Criteria earlier than you apply. To apply, you have to register and fill out an application type and add supporting paperwork online. The application deadline is 14 April 2019.
It is very important go to the OFID Scholarship official web site (link found below) to entry the web utility portal and for detailed info on methods to apply for this scholarship.
Official OFID Scholarship Web site: http://www.ofid.org/FOCUS-AREAS/Beyond-the-scope/Scholarship-Award
Disclaimer: This is NOT the official OFID scholarship web page. This is solely a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship. While we endeavor to keep the information updated and proper, info might change at any time without notice. For full and up to date info, please always check with the official web site of the scholarship supplier.