Queen Elizabeth 2022 Commonwealth Scholarship
Derealmina is excited to bring another academic opportunity to you. Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth fully funded scholarship which is a two year master’s degree program is inviting applicants for the 2022 Scholarship.
This fully funded scholarship is for students who are committed to creating change in their communities, the scholarships are a life-changing opportunity to experience a new country and culture, to broaden horizons, and to build a global network that will last a lifetime. Award allowances include: Fully-funded tuition fee.
Scholarships To Study In BRICS Countries
Top 10 Mistakes to Avoid in Completing a Chinese Visa Application Form
International Scholarships To Study In Eastern Europe
International Scholarships To Study In Europe
Agriculture Scholarships For International Students
- Applicants must be citizens of one of the commonwealth countries.
- Students cannot apply to their own country.
- Applicants with refugee status in commonwealth countries can also apply.
- They must have earned a 2:1 or higher in their undergraduate degree.
- There is no defined age limit for winning a Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship Award.
- Please keep in mind that each university may have its own set of admissions standards. Applicants must meet the university’s and course criteria too.
You might also like:
- Anderson University International Scholarships
- The Science Ambassador Scholarship
- Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship
- University of Canada West Scholarships
- Brock University International Scholarships
How To Apply for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship
- Select the university, check the requirement and criteria for the specific course and apply.
- The deadline for application submission is 24 May 2022 (16:00 UTC).
- Follow the link above to apply. Applicants are required to apply for the Queen Elizabeth commonwealth scholarship by clicking on the “apply now” option provided for each university.
Below is a you tube video on how to win the Queen Elizabeth common wealth 2022 scholarship
Here are the Benefits of the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship:
- There’s no age limit or restriction to apply.
- Full tuition fee,
- Living allowance/stipend,
- Accommodation allowance,
- Return flight airfare (from and to their home countries),
- Research support grant (in some cases).
We wish you all the best of luck, as you apply for this scholarship.