We are excited to inform the general public that Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) partial postgraduate Law Scholarships for UK/EU and international students in UK are open for it.
The Queen Mary University (QMUL) is offering Partial Scholarships for Postgraduate Law programmes for the academic year 2022-20. Home/EU and International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Ohio State University Grants and Scholarships
- University of Chicago Graduate Fellowship Program
- Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarships
- UFV International Excellence Entrance Scholarships
About the University
Queen Mary University of London is a public research university in London, England, and a member institution of the federal University of London. It dates back to the foundation of London Hospital Medical College in 1785.
Queen Mary is a major centre for medical teaching and research and is part of UCLPartners, the world’s largest academic health science centre. Queen Mary runs programmes at the University of London Institute in Paris, taking over the functions provided by Royal Holloway.
The Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) is one of the UK’s top research universities, ranked fifth for world-leading and internationally excellent research.
University expects all students to have a good standard of English in order to successfully study a course. The minimum English language requirement is GCSE grade C or 4, though the requirements for some courses may be higher.
Also See Other Scholarships Available For You
Application Procedures For Queen Mary University of London
All eligible candidates interested for this scholarship are to take note of all this when applying
You must have a full time offer of study (either conditional or unconditional) in place before you can apply for funding. You will be required to apply for the scholarship via our online application link. You must submit the following documents with your online application:
- 1000 word (maximum) statement in response to the following;
‘Please explain why you want to study for the chosen programme at Queen Mary University of London, specifying the area of law and the modules you have a particular interest in. What you will bring to the programme and why you feel you should be awarded a scholarship; focusing on your academic and professional achievements (if relevant) and financial need.
- Transcripts of your law degree and any other legal qualifications. Please submit relevant, translated copies only.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- 1 x Reference letter (This can be a copy of the reference submitted as part of your programme application or, if not available to you, you must obtain a reference specifically for this scholarship application). Please do not submit more than one reference letter.
Submitting your application online
You will need to complete the online application form and submit ALL required documents by following a link at the bottom of this webpage – but before you do it is crucial that you read the information below first!
Click On this to Continue your Application
Eligible Countries: Home/EU and International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
The Partial Scholarships are open to applicants who have an offer of study on the full-time option of the programmes listed above only and are not open to those with an offer on a part-time programme.
For LLM programmes, you will be restricted to modules available within the LLM programme for which you have an offer of study. Please see the LLM programme list for further information on modules available within your specialist programme area.
If you have applied for funding elsewhere and are successful in receiving such funding you must inform us immediately. In the event that you are awarded funding elsewhere we will withdraw your application. If you are awarded one of our partial scholarships and are then awarded funding elsewhere the offer of being awarded our School of Law partial scholarship will be withdrawn
English Language Requirements: University expects all students to have a good standard of English in order to successfully study on a course. The minimum English language requirement is GCSE grade C or 4, though the requirements for some courses may be higher.
More like this:
- Applications Deadline: March 22, 2022
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Postgraduate programs.
- Study Subject: 10 partial scholarships (partial tuition fee waivers for 5 x Home/EU students and 5 x International students) from the School of Law for the following programmes:
- LLM Art, Business and Law
- LLM Banking and Finance Law
- LLM Commercial and Corporate Law
- LLM Comparative and International Dispute Resolution
- LLM Competition Law
- LLM Computer and Communications Law
- LLM Criminal Justice
- LLM International Economic Law
- LLM Energy and Natural Resources Law
- LLM Environmental Law
- LLM European Law
- LLM Human Rights Law
- LLM Immigration Law
- LLM Insurance Law
- LLM Intellectual Property Law
- LLM International Business Law
- LLM International Shipping Law
- LLM Master of Laws (General)
- LLM Legal Theory
- LLM Media Law
- LLM Medical Law
- LLM Public International Law
- LLM Tax Law
- LLM Law and Economics
- LLM in Regulation and Compliance
- LLM in computer and communication law (Distance learning)
- LLM Sorbonne Law School
- MA Regulation and Compliance
- LLM Regulation and Compliance
- MSc Law and Finance
- Scholarship Award: The partial scholarships cover the partial cost of tuition only in the form of a fee waiver; the scholarships do not cover additional course costs (books etc.) or accommodation fees. Scholarships are not payable directly to successful applicants but are off set against your student fee invoice. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit, the submitted personal statement in response to the set question as detailed in the application, and in some cases, financial need and professional/extracurricular achievements.
- Nationality: Home/EU and International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: 10 partial scholarships (partial tuition fee waivers for 5 x Home/EU students and 5 x International students) from the School of Law.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK