Queensland University of Technology Scholarship Overview
Are you curious about deeply understanding Artificial intelligence (AI) and its practices?
Then, you should check the PhD Scholarships in Responsible Urban Innovation with the Local Government Artificial Intelligence;
provided on the Queensland University of Technology in Australia for the academic year 2022-2023.
Three Queensland University of Technology International Scholarships might be awarded to international and Australian national students fascinated about undertaking a PhD programme at the;
Faculty of Engineering on the Queensland University of Technology. The students will need to have related skills and expertise with a BSc qualification to be eligible to win this scholarship.
A tuition price scholarship and an annual stipend of $28,854 every year for as much as three years might be awarded to winners.
The Queensland University of Technology is a public analysis university ranked within the top 10 Australian universities.
It’s acknowledged by the Excellence in Research for Australia and the Times Higher Education World College Rankings for its endeavors and education.
The scholarship winner might be supplied an Australian Authorities Analysis Coaching Program (RTP) charges offset (Worldwide) or a QUT analysis diploma (HDR) tuition charge scholarship;
and $28,854 every year for 3 years listed yearly.
- Eligible Nations: All international and Australian national college students are eligible to apply for this Queensland University of Technology International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Topics: Students can apply for a PhD study programme in
- Responsible urban innovation with local government artificial intelligence (with a particular focus on the expertise domain),
- Responsible urban innovation with local government artificial intelligence (with a particular focus on the policy area),
- Responsible urban innovation with local government artificial intelligence (with a particular focus on the community area)
- Eligibility Standards: To be eligible, the candidates should meet all the following/given standards:
- The applicants should demonstrate a capacity to hold out independent research and have sufficient training and skill to pursue the proposed course of study/analysis.
- the PhD study have to be conducted in the Thesis by Publication mode, which requires producing and publishing PhD analysis outputs in high-impact international journals.\
- How you can Apply: The students are required to use utilizing the online platform of the university.
candidates should prepare the following documents and nominate Professor Tan Yigitcanlar to be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The scholars are required to current the following paperwork to the college:
- Faculty of Engineering PhD analysis proposal type
- Full CV
- Motivation Statement
- Expression of Interest
- Admission Requirements: The candidates will need to have a completed Bachelor’s diploma with First Class Honours or a master by Research in city and regional planning, urban studies;
native government studies, public policy, urban policy, human geography, sociology, info and technology management, and computer science or other associated disciplines.
- Language Requirement: The students should submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- PTE Educational – 58
- IELTS Educational – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- CAE – 176
- CPE – C1