RMIT University Scholarship Overview
The RMIT University is happy to announce the PhD International Scholarship in Urban Planning and Indicators of Health in Australia.
The RMIT University International Scholarship is now open for the academic year 2022-2023.
This PhD Scholarship allows a motivated candidate to discover the relationships between urban planning and indicators of health in Australia.
RMIT University is an Australian public research college.
RMIT was based in 1887 by Francis Ormond as a night school providing classes in art, science, and technology in response to Australia’s industrial revolution.
Its objective is to contribute to the global economy’s new city and industrial renaissance. It’s rated a five-star college by Quacquarelli Symonds and is ranked 15th in the World for artwork and design.
Every successful scholar will obtain a full scholarship to finish their studies at RMIT University in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for this RMIT University Worldwide Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Topics: PhD degree in urban planning and health.
- Eligibility Standards: To be eligible, the applicants should meet all the following standards:
- Fulfill RMIT University’s Doctor of Philosophy entry necessities.
- Candidates with glorious written and communication skills demonstrated capability to work independently and as part of a group;
expertise in research, and a track record of revealed (or at the least submitted) research articles.
- Methods to Apply: Students should log in to the online application Portal and complete their admission application.
To apply for this scholarship, candidates ought to e-mail email@example.com with the topic line Evidence and Impact for health determinants of the urban environment.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the next documents to the university:
- Cover letter outlining interest and alignment with the proposed analysis and addressing the eligibility criteria
- CV (together with the names of two referees)
- Copy of honors or master’s thesis or a first-authored revealed peer-reviewed journal paper.
- Admission Requirements: The candidates should have a first-class honors’ or equal in a relevant discipline.
- Language Requirement: International applicants should additionally meet the minimum English language requirements.