We are pleased to announce this wonderful information for all Mater’s and Doctoral foreign students who are in search of a fully funded scholarship to study abroad.
Thammasat University, Thailand hereby invites all suitable qualified foreign students for graduate scholarship program at Thammasat University, Thailand for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The scholarships are for applicants wishing to enroll in an eligible engineering study program of the Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT), Thammasat University, Thailand. Interested foreign applicants are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity.
About Thammasat University
Thammasat is Thailand’s second oldest university. Officially established to be the national university of Thailand on 27 June 1934, it was named by its founder, Pridi Banomyong, the University of Moral and Political Sciences.
Admission to Thammasat is highly competitive. Only applicants ranking in the top 10 national scores are chosen for study at Thammasat, especially in the social sciences and humanities—considered the most selective in Thailand. QS awarded Thammasat University Four QS Stars. A Four QS Star rating means “…highly international, demonstrating excellence in both research and teaching. The institution provides an excellent environment for students and faculty
Also See: Vanier 2022 Canada Graduate Scholarship
Thammasat University Scholarship Benefits
- Full SIIT tuition and educational support fees (full thesis support).
- Living allowance of 10,000 Baht per month.
- Round trip economy travel expenses.
- Miscellaneous expenses such as visa fees, airport taxes, etc. (actual expenses, but not over 10,000 Baht).
- Health and accident insurance during the period of scholarship in Thailand.
In order to be eligible for the Thammasat University 2022 scholarship, interested foreign candidates must have the following requirement ;
- Must not be a Thai nationality.
- Have good health and good conduct.
- Excellent academic record (preferably ranked within the top 20 percent of the class).
- Meet qualification of SIIT graduate program admissions.
- Must not be a recipient of another type of scholarship.
- Excellent academic record (preferably ranked within the top 20 percent of the class)
Visit the Official Site for more Information
All interested candidates who are eligible for this scholarship, must attach the following documents:
- A statement of purpose
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV) or resume
- An official transcript or current transcript.
- Bachelor’s degree transcript with at least 2.75 GPA (for master’s degree application).
- Bachelor’s degree transcript and master’s degree transcript with GPA 3.50
- Certificate of English proficiency test.
- Citizen’s ID card or passport
- Research paper, publication or certificates (if any)
- Recent photograph (1 x 1.5 inches’ size as jpeg. Only)
The application deadline for this scholarship is 15th March 2022.