Are you looking to get a scholarship to study in Singapore? If yes, here is your chance to apply for a scholarship.
Singapore International Graduate Award Scholarship Overview
Are you curious about studying at one of the best universities in Singapore? SINGA means that you can pursue a Ph.D. in Singapore and take your research to the next stage.
All international college students who’ve exceptional academic records can apply for the Singapore International Graduate Award 2022-2023.
The Singapore Ph.D. program attracts students from around the world to allow them to pursue their Ph.D. at Singapore’s finest institutions.
This fully-funded international scholarship gives graduates the chance to pursue their Ph.D. in one of the most highly regarded academic countries on this planet.
The international graduate award refers to a full-time research scholarship that encourages fellows to gain expertise of their respective research studies and fields by taking part in discussions with high supervisors and peers.
The SINGA fully funded scholarships 2022-2023 are supposed to attract self-motivated, talented, and impressive college students with great initiatives to achieve their goals.
This initiative helps Singapore turn into a talent hub by inviting college students from numerous backgrounds.
There are a number of renowned universities in Singapore that supply doctoral programs to college students from all over the world, including Nanyang Technological College;
the National University of Singapore, the Singapore Management College, and the Singapore College of Technology.
These universities and the Agency for Science collaborate to supply the Singapore International Graduate Award.
The SINGA fully-funded international scholarship gives excellent students from around the world the chance to study science and engineering at Singapore’s renowned universities.
The scholars may even be uncovered to a various and multicultural surroundings when interacting with college students and mentors of various nationalities.
College students from all over the world interact in a vibrant and culturally diverse research group at SINGA.
Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) provides tuition charges, a month-to-month stipend of $2,000 which might be increased to S$2,700;
a one-time settling-in allowance of $1,000, and a one-time airfare grant of as much as S$1,500.
- Tuition payment waiver
- Month-to-month Stipend from S$2,000 to S$2,700.
- One-time Airfare Grant of as much as S$1,500*
- One-time Settling in Allowance of S$1,000*
- All international graduates can apply for the Singapore International Graduate Award.
- You must have a passion for research.
- You need to have good writing skills and fluency in English.
Supporting Documents for SINGA Awards 2023:
- Copy of Passport
- Passport-size picture
- Bachelor’s Academic Transcripts,
- Master’s Academic Transcripts,
- Two recommendation letters
- To apply, candidates should upload all obligatory documents on-line.
- Create an account here.
- Be sure to apply for the correct scholarship – “Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)” – once you log in to the online application portal.
- You may browse the research initiatives by going to “Search Research Areas” and selecting the one which interests you.
- The applying should also contain copies of the required documents.
- When creating your account within the application portal, please be sure that the data you present is correct, as the data might be used for verification upon your first login.
- You must double-check and make sure that all the data in the on-line application is right and correct before submitting the application.