Swansea University Scholarship Overview
Swansea College is now accepting applications for the Fully-Funded PhD Scholarships in Materials Engineering or Novel Coatings for the Prevention of Cut Edge Corrosion on Galvanized Steel within the UK.
The Swansea College International Scholarship is open for the educational session 2022/2023.
The funding programme goals to encourage gifted UK or International students who need to undertake a PhD degree programme at Swansea University.
The scholarship will cover the total tuition fee and a stipend of £20,000 for 4 years.
Swansea University is a public analysis university that ranks among the top 30 analysis institutions in the UK.
It honors Swansea’s heritage whereas striving to be the best university in the region. It’s a well-known research-intensive institution quickly establishing itself as a world-class educational establishment.
Swansea College will present the total cost of UK tuition charges and an annual stipend of £20,000 for 4 years.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eliible for this Swansea University International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Topics: PhD in Materials engineering, Physical sciences provided by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates should meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates should usually hold an undergraduate diploma at 2.1 level (or Non-UK equal defined by Swansea University)
in Engineering or comparable relevant science discipline. An understanding of additive manufacturing is very desirable.
- How to Apply: The candidates should first apply for admission through the university portal.
To apply for the studentship, students should follow the steps under on the time of application ‘Are you funding your studies yourself?’ – please choose No.
- “Name of Individual or organization providing funds for study’ – please enter ‘RS129 – EPSRC iCASE.’
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to current the following documents to the university:
- Equality, Range, and Inclusion (EDI) Monitoring Form
- Degree certificates and transcripts
- A cover letter
- Two references
- Evidence of meeting English Language requirement
- Copy of UK resident visa
- Admission Requirements: The candidates should typically hold an undergraduate diploma at 2.1 levels in Engineering or a similar relevant science discipline.
- Language Requirement: The scholars should submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5