Are you a prospective student in need of extra funding to chase that dream of yours to study internationally? Then you have just managed to stumble on the right place because in this blog, we’ve gathered information concerning Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals.
Deadline: 17 Jan/28 Feb 2022
Study in: Sweden
Course begins August 2022
The Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals (SISGP), a new scholarship programme which replaces the Swedish Institute Study Scholarships (SISS) provides scholarships to numerous master’s programmes at Swedish Universities within the Autumn semester 2022.
The SI Scholarship for Global Professionals aims to develop future international leaders that can contribute to the United Nations 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and contribute to a positive and sustainable growth of their home nations and region.
Swedish Higher Education Institutions and Swedish Universities
Level/Field(s) of study:
You’ll discover the list of eligible master programmes for the SISGP call for application academic year 2022/2023 here.
Number of Scholarships:
An estimated 350 scholarships will be out there in 2022.
Students from the following 42 international locations:
Armenia; Azerbaijan; Bangladesh; Bolivia; Belarus; Brazil; Cambodia; Cameroon; Colombia; Ecuador; Egypt; Ethiopia; Gambia; Georgia; Ghana; Guatemala; Honduras; Indonesia; Jordan; Kenya; Liberia; Malawi; Moldova; Morocco; Myanmar (Burma); Nepal; Nigeria; Pakistan; Peru; Philippines; Rwanda; Sri Lanka; Sudan; Tanzania; Tunisia; Turkey; Uganda; Vietnam; Zambia; Zimbabwe.
The scholarship covers full tuition charges, living expenses of SEK 10,000 per 30 days, insurance coverage, and a one-time travel grant of SEK 10,000-15,000 (just for scholarship holders dwelling outside Sweden).
The scholarship is meant for full-time one-year or two-year master’s programmes, and is just awarded for programmes beginning within the autumn semester.
There are not any further grants for family members. It additionally doesn’t cover the application payment to University Admissions.
To be eligible for SISGP:
• You have to be a citizen of a country that’s eligible for SI scholarships (see above).
• You will need to have had a minimum of 3,000 hours of work experience prior to 10 February 2022 from a maximum of three organisations/corporations.
• You will need to apply for a Master’s programme eligible for SI scholarships (see above). The university provides priority to programmes inside sure topic areas, relying on your country of citizenship.
• You will need to have demonstrated leadership experience from your present or earlier employment or from civil society engagements.
• You have to be liable to pay tuition charges to Swedish universities, have adopted the steps of University Admissions and be admitted to one of many eligible master’s programmes by the 7 of April 2022.
There are additionally different circumstances concerning twin citizenship, previous residence and studies in Sweden, and more. Learn the whole eligibility criteria on the official web site.
Applications are presently closed.
- To begin with, apply for a master’s programme at universityadmissions.se, by 17 January 2022. After you have submitted your application for master’s programme(s) at universityadmissions.se, you’ll get a personal application quantity consisting of eight digits. Save the quantity as you’ll need it when making use of to the SI Scholarship for Global Professionals.
- After you will have accomplished your application to a master’s programme, you may apply for an SI scholarship. You will need to submit the required paperwork digitally via the online application portal from 10 February 00:01 till 28 February 2022 14:59 CET.
You will need to go to the official website for detailed info on the best way to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Web site: https://si.se/en/apply/scholarships/swedish-institute-scholarships-for-global-professionals/
Disclaimer: This is NOT the official scholarship web page. This is solely a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship. While we endeavor to maintain the data updated and proper, info might change at any time without notice. For full and up to date info, please at all times check with the official website of the scholarship supplier.