Looking for a fully funded international scholarship where you do not have a worry about tuition fees, accommodation? Well, you have come to the right page as we have the perfect one for you.
The Gates Scholarship (TGS) is a highly selective, last-dollar scholarship for outstanding, minority, high school seniors from low-income households. Each year, the scholarship is awarded to 300 of these student leaders, with the intent of helping them realize their maximum potential.
Scholars will receive funding for the full cost of attendance* that is not already covered by other financial aid and the expected family contribution, as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), or the methodology used by a Scholar’s college or university.
*Cost of attendance includes tuition, fees, room, board, books, and transportation, and may include other personal costs.
In order to be eligible for this scholarship, candidates must be;
- A high school senior
- From at least one of the following ethnicities: African-American, American Indian/Alaska Native*, Asian & Pacific Islander American, and/or Hispanic American
- A US citizen, national, or permanent resident
- In good academic standing with a minimum cumulative weighted GPA of 3.3 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent)
Additionally, a student must plan to enroll full-time, in a four-year degree program, at a US accredited, not-for-profit, private or public college or university.
*For American Indian/Alaska Native, proof of tribal enrollment will be required.
Important criteria for this fully funded scholarship
- An outstanding academic record in high school (in the top 10% of his/her graduating class)
- Demonstrated leadership ability (e.g., as shown through participation in community service, extracurricular, or other activities)
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.).
- You need to follow some tips before applying for a scholarship.
How To Apply
Applicants need to apply online. The Link to Online Application and the Official website is also given. If You want to apply Please Visit the Official Website of the Gates Scholarship Program
Scholars will receive funding for the full cost of attendance. Its a Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students and will cover all the Expenses for the Duration of the Scholarship.
- Tuition Fee
Note: The final date to apply for the Gates scholarship in the United States is 15th September 2022.