This is to inform the general public that applications are currently being invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Science Ambassador Scholarship 2022/2023. This Ambassador Scholarship for women in science, technology, engineering, or math is aimed at international students who would like to study in the United States of America.
Starting from the upcoming 2022-2023 academic session, the scholarship will cover the full tuition expenses of successful applicants for a period of up to four years.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Cards Against Humanity
Host Institutions: Institutions in USA
Scholarship Type: Full Tuition Award
Financial Benefit: Full tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not specified
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Eligible Nationality: International Students
Eligibility Criteria for the Science Ambassador Scholarship
To be eligible for the Science Ambassador Scholarship 2022, it is obligatory for you to meet the following requirements as an interested applicant. You must:
- be interested in the field of science, technology, engineering and mathematics.
- have obtained relevant certifications required for admission into an undergraduate programme at a United States’ institution of higher learning.
- be available in time to begin studies in the 2022-2023 academic session.
- demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
- meet the English language requirements efficiently.
You might also like:
- Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship
- University of Canada West Scholarships
- Brock University International Scholarships
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Science Ambassador Scholarship 2022 are to film a three-minute educational video of themselves explaining a STEM topic that they are passionate about. The video should be:
- A mini-lecture, not a personal statement. Pretend you’re a lecturer speaking to a class.
- Clear, creative, accurate and a demonstration of your passion for the subject.
- Three minutes or less in length.
- About any STEM topic, not necessarily your field of study.
- Scientifically accurate.
- Uploaded to YouTube and marked ‘public’.
An advisory board of women who hold higher degrees and work in a broad range of STEM fields will review applications and select finalists. Finalists will be notified in early 2023 and will move onto the next round to submit additional materials.
Application Deadline: Not specified
You may visit the Official Website for even more details.