UCSI University Scholarship Overview
The USCI University is happy to supply international candidates a chance to pursue their higher education in Malaysia;
with the help of the Study in Trust Graduate Assistantships for the educational year 2022/2023.
The UCSI University International Scholarship is open to support highly motivated college students who select to pursue a master’s degree or doctorate programme by analysis at UCSI University.
Based in 1986, UCSI University is a top-ranking personal college in Malaysia and the one college in the world to make the highest QS Recognition for Improvement.
UCSI University is a number one institution of higher studying that gives all kinds of undergraduate and postgraduate packages. Within the QS Asia College Rankings 2022, it’s presently ranked 77th.
Successful candidates might be awarded a full or partial tuition price waiver for postgraduate studies at UCSI University.
- Eligible Nations: All nationalities are eligible for this UCSI University International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Topics: Grasp’s diploma or doctorate programmes by analysis might be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Standards: To be eligible, the candidates should meet all the following standards:
- For a Master’s degree, candidates will need to have a Bachelor’s degree – at least upper second class with honors with a minimal of CGPA 3.3.
For Doctorate programmes, candidates will need to have a Grasp’s diploma or equal.
- Application is open to students enrolled in full-time postgraduate studies by research at UCSI University.
- The applicant’s analysis undertaking proposal should be a part of the University’s project under the supervision of the respective faculty.
- How to Apply: To apply for the funding alternative, aspirants will need to have to enroll within the Master’s diploma or doctorate programmes at the university.
After that, you’ll be able to complete the scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Personal statement
- Country-specific educational necessities
- Admission Necessities: Applicants will need to have no less than upper second class with honors with a minimal of CGPA 3.3. For Doctorate programmes, candidates will need to have a Grasp’s diploma or equal.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have strong oral and written communication skills.