UiT The Arctic University of Norway Scholarship Overview
The College of Biosciences, Fisheries and Economics is happy to offer PhD fellowships in Arctic Zooplankton Diversity Related to Functional Traits at UiT The Arctic College of Norway.
UiT The Arctic University of Norway scholarship is open for the educational year 2022/2023.
The aim of PhD venture will focus on the diversity of practical traits to understand the dynamics of Arctic zooplankton by analyzing practical traits;
for current data on Arctic zooplankton communities collected inside the Nansen Legacy and ECO TIP projects.
Creating a model to gain information on how copepod traits and the setting.
The College of Tromsø and The Arctic College of Norway is a state university in Norway and the world’s northernmost university.
Positioned in Tromsø, Norway, it was established by an act of parliament in 1968 and opened in 1972. It’s one of ten universities in Norway.
The College of Tromsø is the biggest research and educational institution in Northern Norway and the sixth-largest university in Norway.
UiT Scholarship Advantages
The college will present all the following benefits:
- Involvement in an interesting analysis project
- Good profession opportunities
- A very good academic environment with dedicated colleagues
- Flexible working hours and a state collective pay settlement
- Pension scheme through the state pension fund
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for this UiT The Arctic College of Norway scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Topics: PhD diploma in Arctic Zooplankton Diversity Related to Functional Traits supplied by the college
- Eligibility Standards: To be eligible, the candidates should meet all the following standards:
- A bachelor’s diploma of 180 ECTS, a master’s degree of 120 ECTS, or an integrated master’s diploma of 300 ECTS.
- A master’s thesis with a scope equivalent to at least 30 ECTS for a master’s diploma of 120 ECTS.
- A master’s thesis with a scope equivalent to at least 20 ECTS for an integrated master’s diploma of 300 ECTS.
- How to Apply: To be eligible for this chance, applicants need to take admitted to PhD diploma at the UiT Arctic University of Norway. After being enrolled, candidates can apply for this job.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates should embody the supporting documents:
- Cover letter explaining your motivation and analysis interests
- Diploma for bachelor’s and master’s diploma
- Transcript of grades/academic record for bachelor’s and master’s diploma
- Explanation of the grading system for foreign education
- Documentation of English proficiency
- 1-3 references with contact data
- Master’s thesis and every other academic works
- Project description (max. two pages excl. literature references)
- Admission Requirements: A Master’s diploma or equivalent in biology, marine biology, biological oceanography, marine science or associated space quantitative background in analytical and statistical strategies
- Language Requirement: Candidates should document fluency in English and be capable to work in an international environment.